Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give me advice on working ways to get 1k unique visits daily

This type of traffic is likely to be bot traffic and won't benefit me. It'll end up giving me high bounce rate which is not what I want. How do you see it?
This type of traffic is login ad it is first site seen by members when they login to the site. Then it can grab their attention or not. So member has to complete login ad to get daily bonus.

Advertisement Placeholder
This type of traffic is likely to be bot traffic and won't benefit me. It'll end up giving me high bounce rate which is not what I want. How do you see it?

That's a good suggestion, I'll try it but I just hope it's white hat as they described not some scrapped backlinks. Thanks.
White hat is perfect backlink, the one search engines held so high and not black hat. He or she will offer you, if the person don't you have every right to report such such employee.

Here is a proven method to get 1k daily traffic. Build a facebook page and twitter account with over 10k followers. If only 5 percent of your facebook and twitter followers check your link, you will get 1k daily traffic.
Yes,social media can give me that amount of traffic fast. I'm trying to see if I can get same from other sources aside social media. I'm already building my page and will monitor it's effect on traffic.
White hat is perfect backlink, the one search engines held so high and not black hat. He or she will offer you, if the person don't you have every right to report such such employee.
I'll look towards this option you pointed out. I have a dormant fiver account so I may test one to see it's outcome.
You guys are really good. I appreciate!

Promoting your blog on social media is a good way to start. For you to have people coming back to your blog, you will need to write good and quality contents on the blog. You can also promote it on forums to generate more traffic.

Yes,social media can give me that amount of traffic fast. I'm trying to see if I can get same from other sources aside social media. I'm already building my page and will monitor it's effect on traffic.

I'll look towards this option you pointed out. I have a dormant fiver account so I may test one to see it's outcome.
You guys are really good. I appreciate!
Good one, utilize your dormant fiverr seller's account and get to hire a client that will do the job clinically for you and charge you normal as you can afford.

Good one, utilize your dormant fiverr seller's account and get to hire a client that will do the job clinically for you and charge you normal as you can afford.
I haven't been to fiverr for a very long time. Do you have any tips for knowing good backlinks providers from bad ones apart from ratings because I know that ratings can be manipulated.

You want to be receiving up to a thousand visits In a day to your website, up your game on the quality of your post on your website. Quality is what matters a lot here.

Writing a good content that is SEO friendly would help generate traffic organically because it will help your website rank high. Basically, the logic is writing out the minds of your potential visitors and this will make them to keep coming back.

You want to be receiving up to a thousand visits In a day to your website, up your game on the quality of your post on your website. Quality is what matters a lot here.
Yes quality matters a lot but there is something I wish to achieve. Getting new visitors is one thing, retaining them is another. 1k a day is a realistic target, maybe I'll start from 100.

I haven't been to fiverr for a very long time. Do you have any tips for knowing good backlinks providers from bad ones apart from ratings because I know that ratings can be manipulated.
Simply search for SEO marketers/content marketing. Those who deal on those field, knows about white hat backlink, they can offer you the best.

The way and manner to which you present your blog and arrange your articles will determine the way you receive your visits day in day out

Simply search for SEO marketers/content marketing. Those who deal on those field, knows about white hat backlink, they can offer you the best.
Thanks I'll do that and will update you if I encounter any difficulty. I'll restore my fiverr account because it has been long I visited there. I think there are many good stuffs in fiverr.

Search engine optimization is very important for anyone who wants to make money and get visits to their website or any product you're prompting online.

Getting 1k will be possible when you are working in a low competitive niche and you come up with something new and unique it will give you advantage over others.

1 1000 unique visitors everyday names that your cause website is definitely very big and it will actually take a lot of years of hard work to reach this stage.

Thanks I'll do that and will update you if I encounter any difficulty. I'll restore my fiverr account because it has been long I visited there. I think there are many good stuffs in fiverr.
That's tremendous that you've taking my advise to go back to your old fiverr account to restart it and try the stuff I told you. I believe such will benefit you.

Hi,I started a new blog where I write articles on some topics and share my activities.
The issue bothering me is how to generate easy unique visits to the blog.

Aside social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, is there another working means of generating atleast 1k unique visits daily to the blog?
Experienced website owners can tell me what works for them.

Seriously, is there really going to be a very difficult task for you to be able to get 1000 views on your social media website or page or account on daily basis because it will require a lot of effort that will range from advertising of your page and doing Google ads and a lot more.

Looking for where to get traffic in your sites, I think the best way to get traffic you can from Facebook or other social media like Twitter or WhatsApp.

Looking for where to get traffic in your sites, I think the best way to get traffic you can from Facebook or other social media like Twitter or WhatsApp.

Seriously, it's actually very true that you can be able to get more than 1000 views from having your website dragged through Facebook and some traffic from the users on the social Media platform.

Like someone suggested do giveaways,do guest commenting (Google the meaning if you don't know) and do a lot of SEO stuffs then you will see improvements

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds