Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give me advice on working ways to get 1k unique visits daily

Advertisement Placeholder
Write your reply...here is a proven method to get lost daily tragic build a Facebook page and twitter account with over 10k followers if 5 percent of your Facebook and Twitter followers check out the link you will get 1k daily traffic

One of the best ways in which you can get traffic to your website is by mastering search engine optimisation and you can also try promoting it on social media platforms.

Do make sure to advertise your website via the social media and create very unique and solid contents, by this more unique visitors will keep browsing your website.

If you are looking for away to get 1k traffic on your website on daily basis, you will have to spend money on advertising your website through social media but first ensure you have ending content.

It's quite unrealistic to expect 1k followers daily if you're just starting up. Unless you want hire experts like SEO. You can try social media, but it's definitely won't be up to 1k daily. Check out this website, herculist.com where you can advertise your website for free.

Even though I don't have a blog or website yet, but I don't think you can get such amount of visitors daily using only social media platforms. Maybe you have to spend some money to get such amount of visitors daily. That is just my opinion.

There are common problems that people are spending so much to get solution to them. If you make such solution accessible through your blog, then you will generate traffic leads to your site without stress. Just make yours blog posts and articles resourceful.

Face of all the most important thing is to write content that people will be very much eager to read then you have to be present in a lot of big online communities from there you can advertise your website and what they offer.

I suggest you have really to have a big budget with my suggestion. I believe if you give your money away like I will give one dollar for every visitor to my site. I believe many visitors are going to visit your site. People will go to your site because of the money they can receive from visiting your site.

It will have to take something close to magical before you will be able to make up to 1,000 unique visitors in a day. I advise that you should do a lot of the basics like posting quality post consistently and doing your SEO.

If you want to gain traffic, your blog should be current to issues and not engage in stale news. It should be entertaining with eye-catching title and phrases as your aim should also be to create valuable content. Also, you need to invest quality time and be consistent.

I am a Nigerian so when you mean 1k do you mean dollars or naira if it is naira boss go for manual labour but if it is dollars boss I also need to know.

You should look for a topic no one is searching for in your niche write in-depth article on them. Write about 50 of them and you are going to receive consistent free traffic from Google search engine.

If you want to get 1k daily visits, create a facebook page with 10k follows and if you get 10 percent followers to click your link, you will be getting 1k daily visits. Alternatively, get you ll web content ranked high on search engines.

Can you take your time and try out Facebook AdSense or any other ads to reach out to millions of people per. But there are still others walking.

Creating a website that can cause a lot of traffic,then advertising the website on different social media which will then generate alot of traffic and which generate income

If getting 1K daily traffic was so easy most of us here would have our own blog and start posting on our blog instead of a forum. You need to rank on the first page of Google for the high traffic keyword to get 1K daily traffic

Aside from social media platforms you can also gain traffic by the SEO that's the search engine optimization that were to gain traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds