Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Getting Lazy

I know right? I haven't posted in ages.. Who's this Ghost guy? He's stealing our thunder! :madsmile:

Advertisement Placeholder
Have any of you found that you've had many other commitments and simply were too tired/didn't have enough time to tend to forum matters? What were your results??
Yeah, and with the lack of good staff members the whole thing slowed down to a stop until I got back. It's a bit sad, but it'll be the day where I can leave for a week and things are still going.

The great thing is that I can actually do that here. :smile:
Yeah man, I dig that a lot actually. You guys work so well together, I think adding another staff member could even throw off the balance you guy's have with one another. Did you all just meet up to make a forum or did you know one another before hand?

Yeah man, I dig that a lot actually. You guys work so well together, I think adding another staff member could even throw off the balance you guy's have with one another. Did you all just meet up to make a forum or did you know one another before hand?

Sam and Xploiter started the forum themselves, I found this forum via means of a competition and stole xploiters money and then once more in another competition and then I decided to stay and thus, we're here. :p

Sam and Xploiter started the forum themselves, I found this forum via means of a competition and stole xploiters money and then once more in another competition and then I decided to stay and thus, we're here. :p
Oh duh, I read the interview and forgot that little part. :p

Well you all work good together, so no bad band breakups or I'll kill all of you. :D

On a side note, this Haze guy needs fired.. he is just a noob.
Sam and xpl0iter run this shit.
:devilish:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds