Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GETTING FEED BACK

tyrim88

Captain Junkie
Credits
For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
How can a service provider encourage an online feed back

Advertisement Placeholder
I think after completing a service for a client you should always ask for feedback. Don't expect feedback if you don't directly ask for it. Feedbacks are the last thing on a customer's mind after getting what he wants and most of them only give feedback if they have something to complain about. So it is better you ask them directly for feedback by sending them an email.

You can achieve this by leaving out a form where customers can relate their experience. You should also ask them to be as open minded as possible. I am sure people would say their mind especially since it is online and they can't be seen.

It is commonly known that communication is not near completion. Without feedback there is said to be just an incomplete communication. Most businesses today require feedback to either continue their good or improve their weakness.

Getting feedback is a vital part of the selling process. And every organization should emphasize this in her organization. I know for a fact that getting feed back online is still a huge thing in today's world, just depends on how this is perceived by customers. So the goal here is to make feedback part of the sales process so you know exactly what your customers are feeling.

For an employer that deals on services to client,one of the ways to improve on service delivery is a good feed back from clients.
And it is discovered that when most client make a request online,they hardly fill in the feed back section.But when they are serviced physically they relate their experience about your service.
I think by encouraging your customers to give feedback and asking them nicely for it. Or you could provide a required form for them to fill in after purchase so you can make it easier for them to place their feedback.

Getting feedback from customers is mostly possible when you personally ask for them because customers don't usually give out feedback immediately they get their products. The act of not giving feedback is because of the excitement of having a new product, they will only think of feedback when they have complaint.

Getting a feedback is very important and will help the services provider to attend or correct the issue that her clients or customers are facing. I have once stop patronizing a particular service provider because they don't have feedback channel which is not good for my liking.

Getting a feedback from your stuff and managing directors will help the business man to keep his business in line because these people wanting the company will be relating to him the issues and complain face by the customers with this he will be able to shape his company to go where he wants it to be and if at the end is able to arrange and provide for the solution there will be a great business man

All feedback will come from clients or customers, whether it is good or bad, it should be taken positively by a business or company. When customers have good feedback related to the service and product they purchase, it means they will expect more here in the future. When feedback is not so good, it means you have pointers that have not been made to satisfy your client, so all you have to do is think of a way to improve it.

Think about the kind of feedback you crave. Do you want more appreciation or acknowledgment? Evaluation of your performance on a particular project or task? Or general coaching about how you can improve and learn? Knowing this will help you craft your approach, says Heen. “You can go to your boss and say, I feel like I get a ton of appreciation around here.

Benefits of feedback inclues:-
*To improve your skills and grow professionally, it's essential that you get feedback on your work – you can't fix something that you don't know is broken!
*Feedback can help you to improve your performance, and boost your career prospects. It may even lead to a promotion or to other opportunities. Your self-confidence will grow, and it demonstrates to your boss that you truly care about your work.

As an employer, it is very very important that you get feedback from your customers. This will really help your business and you will know what to do to offer your clients or customer better services. Feedback is very necessary from your customers.

You need feedback to learn and grow, and if you’re waiting for your annual review to find out how you’re performing, you’re not getting enough of it. But how do you get the focused input you need? And if your boss is stingy with pointers and advice,

I think getting feedback is very important for every thing and also in this all product come it is important because it shows the states of of business or company and tell us how many people use and like this product.

It is very important aspect of business, it helps the seller to know the authenticity of what he is selling to the audience, a business with a bad feedback doesn't thrive for a long time rather it dwindles.i try as much as I can to leave feedbacks when buying online products

There is the need of a feedback. When there is feedback, there would be improvement in the quality of the product to match the demand of the client.
[automerge]1612921489[/automerge]
There is the need of a feedback. When there is feedback, there would be improvement in the quality of the product to match the demand of the client.

Consider the Timing. First, think about why you want feedback, so that you can time your request appropriately.Be Specific. Whenever you ask for feedback, be as specific as possibl.Be Graceful.
Really Listen.

How to ask for feedback

Consider the time. First think about why you have an opinion, so that you can find the right time for your application. ...come to the point. Whenever possible you should have all of these components in place for launch to maximize profits. ... Thank you. ... really listen.

Feedback is very important in any type of effort. Either it would be business or any performance, we want and we need feedback to learn and to be boost up. When you take feedback online then you try to deliver in the same manner. That's why it is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds