Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gaming Online

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Who games online? What level of players are you up against? What games do you play? What equipment do you use? Do you do well usually?

I don't really game online at this time, and I don't think my Google Chromebook would be powerful enough for most online games. Before my gaming laptop broke I pretty much exclusively played games on Steam.

I play Call of Duty online - I enjoy playing with a controller, can't imagine playing with a mouse and keyboard.

I also play Diablo 4 online - but I haven't done the PvP portion really. It was fun the one time I ended up in the PvP area.

I get anxious playing against other players online or even playing co-op. I prefer to play alone, unless I'm playing a game with people I know. For example my spouse and I like playing Minecraft together here and there.

I've never gamed online. The closest I got to it is playing 2 players, the old fashioned way, at home. Anyway, it might be something cool to get into for racing and sports games.

I miss this already. I'm now playing Call of Duty Mobile after my gaming laptop broke and I no longer own a console since I gave my PS4 to my brother for Christmas.
I've been really anchoring for some Call of Duty xD I never redownloaded the Call of Duty Mobile, but I enjoyed myself on it!

I am surprisingly MVP a lot, but I'm at a low level at the moment. I imagine it gets harder as you level up.
I believe they match you up with people with a similar skill set as you. So if you continue to do really good you go against them, but maybe I'm wrong!

I believe they match you up with people with a similar skill set as you. So if you continue to do really good you go against them, but maybe I'm wrong!
I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure it'll be hard to get the MVP spot the further I advance into the game.

I only game when I stream, other than that I never really do any other gaming-related content other then MSFS2020 and hours of flying. I stick to mSFS2020 mostly and nothing more

I used to play World Of Tanks for a good 10+ years, have played 20,000++ games in WOT. Started my own clan for Clan Wars and ended up with around 100 awesome members, then we merged with another clan and had a good 200+ members, that clan is still going today but I dont play WOT anymore.

The last few years Ive got into racing games online have been doing league racing on PS with F1, which has been fun, currently taking a break while I am building my house but hopefully back into it next year (yes I have a full rig and steering wheel setup and will upgrade next year)

Generally off brand games if I do, otherwise single player exclusively. The rare exceptions would be Minecraft (mostly from years ago), some blizzard games (particularly sc2 arcade, even overwatch before that went belly up), a couple mech games (more off brand than not though) and I've tried a couple MMOs although I do not have the time to ever consider myself an mmo player.

Once I re-build my funds, I think I will re-purchase GeForce NOW on my Google Chromebook, mainly because they added a few Call of Duty games to it, but there are a few other games I admire on there too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest