Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gaming alone or with people?

Toni

Recognized member
Credits
Do you prefer gaming alone or gaming with people?

I prefer gaming with people as I get bored playing games alone.
I do play games alone sometimes, but most of the time I am gaming with people.

I prefer to play games by myself, I don't mind playing with others every once in a while though. I just prefer to play at my own pace, plus I work 10 hour shifts and so I don't have much time to jump online and play a game during the week.

Couch co-op. I don't really like playing with people online. If that isn't an option then by myself, due to pretty much the same reason @Ravenfreak said, to play at my own pace.

I like pick up and play games.

I don't mind playing online multiplayer, but when it comes to having someone physically by your side I would prefer to game alone than with another.

If it's a multiplayer game, I usually play alone. But I don't mind if someone wants to join me. If it's a single player game, well, the name says it all, haha.

Well, most of the games I play are single-player... I've never been particularly into multi-player gaming (other than Minecraft, when I was into that!)

I love multiplayer games, that is why PES is my favorite game. My homies will all gather and we’ll play a league or cup competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor