Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Games you just don't enjoy or like?

Credits
Borderlands is a series I just cannot get into, and find it pretty boring. I admit playing it with a friend or watching somebody online it becomes better. I also don't care much for Call of Duty anymore as I used to. I also am not very big on the roguelike/roguelite genre either.

Advertisement Placeholder
Assassin's Creed. I tried so, so hard to like it through the first three entries, but no. It's not for me.

I have plenty of games I'm not a fan of. For example... MOBAs, FPS, and bullet hells. My friend tried to get me to play Overwatcn 2 with him and I tried it for a short while but... No. Just not for me.

I don't like real time strategy games myself, they're just too overwhelming. Also bullet hells are the worst shoot em ups, I already suck at shoot em ups but that's just the same genre on steroids. :V
Me either! I don't like real time strategy games at all. Bullet hells are also ugh too.
I have plenty of games I'm not a fan of. For example... MOBAs, FPS, and bullet hells. My friend tried to get me to play Overwatcn 2 with him and I tried it for a short while but... No. Just not for me.
Same here. Not a MOBA fan or a big FPS fan. Some FPS games like Far Cry and Fallout 3 and 4 I am ok with.

For me it was PUBG. I remember playing it when it was most popular back in around 2017 - 2018 and I remember finding the game very slow and just not interesting enough for me to even enjoy it. Fortnite was the battle royale that I much preferred with it's quick play and plenty to do whilst the game went on.

Never really got into the Dead Space or Resident Evil series.
I don't know why is they are third-person shooters at their core and with RPG elements which is a type of game I quite enjoy. But I just didn't seem to like them when I picked them up.

This did happen with Fallout 3 to the point where I traded the game in, only to buy it back 6 months later and then fell in love with the game. So maybe I just haven't given the franchises a decent chance yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds