Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gamer Tags

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Feel free to post your gamer tags and inform people what you mostly play if you do enjoy playing multiplayer games! Perhaps one day we can get an Admin Junkies gaming crew going ;)

Here are mine:
Battlenet - Reverie#11184 (Diablo, and a few of the Call of Duties - most recent was MW2)
Steam - Rachaelreverie (Destiny 2 mostly lately)

I do have Xbox and Playstation but don't play either right now. You can feel free to add me though at xR3V3R13x

Here's my Xbox Gamertag: DARKSOUL12
PSN: TheRavenfreak
Steam: TheRavenfreak
I don't have my Switch handy at the moment, so I can't post my friend code. I don't play online too often though.

Steam: empirekicking
Twitch: Empirekicking
EA: Raging Empire
UBI Gaming: Empirekicking

Well, look for me via empirekickig or raging empire or empire :p - Still if I do not know who you are I will not be added you

Steam: @realdkhotshot

I don't remember my handle from Epic Games. I'll update once I come across it again.

iKuzco on PSN. I only really play CoD and GTA. I play old school N64 games on switch but use my housemates account so don't have a gamer tag. I also play C&C remastered on PC via Steam if anyone plays and wants to have a game or seven (feel free to PM me your steam name as I dunno how to find mine lol)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor