Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Future of Banks?

Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular now although it might become more popular in the future , banks would have adopted cryptocurrency but they are afraid of the Central Bank. Like the Nigerian bank

I think that there will come a time when they will have no other option, but to adopt cryptocurrencies. having said that, whatever the case, people will still keep using cryptocurrencies even if banks do not support cryptocurrencies.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really think that offline banks will face a lot of challenge in the future because of the cryptocurrency market. So many banks have made saving money in it to be insecure and people now opt for the cryptocurrency market.

I think that there will come a time when they will have no other option, but to adopt cryptocurrencies. having said that, whatever the case, people will still keep using cryptocurrencies even if banks do not support cryptocurrencies.
That is true , even when the government over here are not supporting cryptocurrency directly a lot of organization and other private individual has been storing cryptocurrency for themselves. I just pray the day they will adopt cryptocurrency will come.

i also do hope that this time comes as soon as possible as the restrictions is causing a lot of issue for me and people living in my country as we are illegally trading on crypto currency.

That is true , even when the government over here are not supporting cryptocurrency directly a lot of organization and other private individual has been storing cryptocurrency for themselves. I just pray the day they will adopt cryptocurrency will come.

The main problem is that such kind of organisations could do nothing until or unless the courts in those countries favour them over the government. This is something that is unlikely to happen.

I believe that you do currency is going to form a significant part of our future. I love the ability that people are going to own their own money and they are going to choose what to do with it or not.

I believe that you do currency is going to form a significant part of our future. I love the ability that people are going to own their own money and they are going to choose what to do with it or not.

I think that certain kinds of banks will continue to have problems with accepting cryptocurrencies as a part of their system. This is something that banks will never settle for.

Regardless of whether or not the government supports cryptocurrencies, it does not matter. This is because there will always be many people who will always deal and trade in cryptocurrencies.

banks will continue to exist as they have a lot of money and frequently lobby to make laws that benefit them. Furthermore, governments have their own banks (central banks) that can print money for them whenever they need it.

Not so long ago, banks were considered to be the most important financial institutions. Most people saw it as the safest place to store their money. Currently, banks are loosing that value. People have found alternatives in mobile money storage methods and cryptocurrencies.

banks will continue to exist as they have a lot of money and frequently lobby to make laws that benefit them. Furthermore, governments have their own banks (central banks) that can print money for them whenever they need it.
Yes, they have shown that they can make the laws in their favor and cryptographic adoption is low and also few use it to store value, many do it simply to speculate, so I think that little will change

Not so long ago, banks were considered to be the most important financial institutions. Most people saw it as the safest place to store their money. Currently, banks are loosing that value. People have found alternatives in mobile money storage methods and cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency would have been the best if the price was always on a constant uptrend , the only thing that is discouraging people from investing their whole savings in cryptocurrency is the depreciation that comes with it in times of bear season.

Regardless of the upgrade in technology, I believe that bank will always be useful. Online banking will be needed by everybody for transaction. However, in adjusting to recent upgrade, bank may sack some of their workers because there job will be done mainly online.

With the introduction of CBDCs in some country coupled with the availability of cryptocurrency to every internet user.

The era of bank is coming to an end soon, We are already seeing how most of the services they once provided is been reduced already.

I personally have not been to tye bank for a long while now.

I also believe this, that it would come to a point where they would have to accept cryptocurrency into banking platforms if they fail to do this, they might not be as big as they are currently.

Cryptocurrency presents a varied opportunity for banks and their operations. I this is the first major adoption for banks as regards cryptocurrency would be in doing international payments. They would want to tap into its cost effectiveness and speed as regarding international payments.

The banking industry industry is facing a series of challenges as more consumers manage their personal finances from their smartphones. With financial technology companies and challenger brands popping up at increasing rate and banking technology becoming more advanced, innovations is necessary for the future banking.

What do you think the future of banks and the those employed by banks will be? Currently, banks trade, loan, and save your money when you give it to them and pay you a small percentage of interest. They’ll most likely pay you 1 percent, and they’ll loan it out for 10 percent. That’s the business of banks make money.

Fiat Money has changed over centuries, from trading physical items, to gold, and now to Paper or Polymer notes that only hold value because we believe they do.

In the next century, possible sooner or rather later, banks will be very little. We’ve already seen a large shift of banking move online, and there will probably be main stream banks but they’ll deal with Crypto and you could potentially bank Crypto by scanning a QR code at the register from your wallet on your phone from a different provider.

That’s what I think would happen. What about you?
I noticed that banks do not like cryptocurrencies and I can still say that the future of Banks is very bright even though they will still adopt the usage of cryptocurrency very soon

I noticed that banks do not like cryptocurrencies and I can still say that the future of Banks is very bright even though they will still adopt the usage of cryptocurrency very soon
In addition to your contribution, when cryptocurrency was first created, its number one enemy are the banks or financial institutions because they saw it as a threat. However, the decentralized feature of cryptocurrency made it outstanding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds