Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelancer

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancer Website is one of the best freelancing website you can use to make money. However, some of the things required from you as a freelancer is, good inter connection, personal computer, high income skills and constant power supply

To become a successful freelancer, you need to be educated (I mean you should be able to read and write proficiently). Also, you need to learn new skills from those that have been into it before.

Freelancer Website is one of the best freelancing website you can use to make money. However, some of the things required from you as a freelancer is, good inter connection, personal computer, high income skills and constant power supply
That's right @Yusuf I had not thought about a computer, which is indispensable. Since to work as a freelancer from a phone is not the most suitable, to perform quality work and thus please customers should be from the PC.
To become a successful freelancer, you need to be educated (I mean you should be able to read and write proficiently). Also, you need to learn new skills from those that have been into it before.
Although many people think that being polite is not important, to have a good interaction with the customer I think this is essential. It is also important to learn as much as you can about this skill, and constantly improve.

Freelancing is one of the cool ways of making money on the internet. freelancing is good for you if you are some special skills you can offer a wide range of people in the marketplace.

Freelancing is one of the cool ways of making money on the internet. freelancing is good for you if you are some special skills you can offer a wide range of people in the marketplace.
Of course, I must have one or several skills to offer, as it will be one of the best ways to obtain economic benefits. However I wonder, what other requirements must I have to work as a freelancer?

Of course, I must have one or several skills to offer, as it will be one of the best ways to obtain economic benefits. However I wonder, what other requirements must I have to work as a freelancer?
You must have a superb working ethics and I have good customer relations with your clients. You must offer to deliver quality jobs and services to your clients. Do all these things and you will have lifetime clients to yourself.

Last edited:
You must have a superb working ethics and I have good customer relations with your clients. You must offer to deliver quality jobs and services to your clients. You are the sun you are going to have lots of lifetime customers.
It is important what you describe, as it is what I am looking for @kayode10, those details that complement a successful freelancer. The higher the quality of the services I offer, the more my prestige and work requests will increase, but we can't forget the "ethics" that drives me to be honest in every work.

You must have been in the habit of rendering some form of free services to some of your would be clients or customers if you want to retain some of their loyalty you know?

Ability to sniff and position yourself in front of the right market. Ability to sell- email marketing, digital marketing and the likes, a commitment to work and patience

Freelancing is a very lucrative venture online currently. Freelancers who have good skills make a whole lot of money from the various freelancing platforms.

"Freelancer is someone who works independently offering their services to companies or other people, and who manages their time and their way of working autonomously".
Since I have been in Bizdustria I have learned about many topics, and I am very interested in working as a freelancer. To assume this responsibility you must meet several requirements among which I can name: Ability in the work you want to do, availability of time to fulfill it, having a portfolio to show your services, etc. What other requirements are necessary, to become a successful Freelancer?

The truth is that everybody wants to become a freelancer in order to be able to make money online but the biggest challenges that most people are facing is that there are only few places that you can work as a freelancer and be able to make money online.

I'm a Freelancer because I'm a graphic designer I do all sorts of designs for all sort of companies and whenever I do any work for any company I make sure I communicate about the prices before I start the work job to avoid situations where when it's time to pay me there will be stories.

The only skill I can offer in the marketplace is highly saturated which is video animations. I have decided to explore my skill offline and I'm trying to win some clients over.

Ability to sniff and position yourself in front of the right market. Ability to sell- email marketing, digital marketing and the likes, a commitment to work and patience
Your comment is important, as marketing is one of the links to make yourself known and in turn offer the work as a freelancer. Patience is also essential, since at the beginning I understand that it is not easy, in view of this many have given up the idea of offering their services.
The truth is that everybody wants to become a freelancer in order to be able to make money online but the biggest challenges that most people are facing is that there are only few places that you can work as a freelancer and be able to make money online.
I think this is also something of importance, to know the sites where services can be offered online and that they are legitimate. Since I have read from other members, that after doing the work, they do not receive their earnings.
I'm a Freelancer because I'm a graphic designer I do all sorts of designs for all sort of companies and whenever I do any work for any company I make sure I communicate about the prices before I start the work job to avoid situations where when it's time to pay me there will be stories.
I don't know why I hadn't thought about prices! Since you work as a graphic designer, is there a minimum and maximum price you can charge for any service, or do you as a freelancer set the price to charge?

Last edited:
Your comment is important, as marketing is one of the links to make yourself known and in turn offer the work as a freelancer. Patience is also essential, since at the beginning I understand that it is not easy, in view of this many have given up the idea of offering their services.
Exactly. Patience is a very great virtue that this generation isn't willing to have. They keep forgetting Rome wasn't built in a day

Exactly. Patience is a very great virtue that this generation isn't willing to have. They keep forgetting Rome wasn't built in a day
Precisely, the fact that many freelancers do not achieve what they want, is due to impatience. On that side, I will have no problem, since I have learned to be patient in order to reach my goals.

Being a freelancer is truly one of the best ways to earn money right now. As you said, one should have the specific skills such as writing, graphic design or programming. Then have a platform such as Fiverr or Upwork to promote the skill. Also, you should make sure that both you and your client or freelancing sites agree on the type of payment system you are going to use.

Don't forget also the stuff competitions out there in those freelancing platforms available because a lot of freelancers will have to be biding for a small bailable jobs there too

Don't forget also the stuff competitions out there in those freelancing platforms available because a lot of freelancers will have to be biding for a small bailable jobs there too
I have always heard about being a freelancer. I have no experience of being a freelancer yet. Its good to know that there are competitions in those freelancing platforms. Competitions will bring out the best from people. It makes them excited in their freelancing jobs. I think it also makes them a little bit nervous.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds