Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free Content Bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
To mark this significant milestone, we're thrilled to announce a special treat that's designed to celebrate each and every one of you!
Introducing the Admin Junkies Free Content Bundle for All Members:

In the spirit of our one-year anniversary, we're excited to offer a Free Content Bundle for Every Member! That's right; we're extending our gratitude to the entire Admin Junkies family by providing you all with an amazing content package.

What's in the Content Bundle:

• High-Quality Content: You'll receive ten expertly crafted, SEO-friendly posts on a topic of your choice. These posts are designed to engage your audience and boost your website's credibility.
  • Plagiarism-Free Guarantee: Rest assured, all content provided in this bundle is 100% original and free from plagiarism.
How to Claim Your Free Content Bundle:

Claiming your Admin Junkies Free Content Bundle is as easy as 1-2-3:

1. Visit Our Special Form: Head over to our dedicated forms for this anniversary celebration: Forms.
  2. Enter the Coupon Code: In the form, you'll find a field to enter a coupon code. Use the code "ANNIVERSARY" to unlock your free content bundle.
  3. Submit Your Request: Fill out the form with your details, including the topic you'd like the posts to cover, and submit your request.
That's it! Once you've completed these simple steps, our content team will get to work on creating your personalized content bundle.

Note: This offer is available to every active member of Admin Junkies, so be sure to take advantage of it during our anniversary celebration.

We want to make sure everyone gets their hands on their content bundles, so please allow a reasonable processing time. We'll notify you as soon as your content is ready and delivered.

This giveaway is our way of expressing our gratitude for your unwavering support and contributions to the Admin Junkies community.

How about those of us with active bundles currently? Will I still have to wait the 2-week period? Since I don't see an "expiration date"

Looking forward o claiming one, awesome way to celebrate being around a year.

Having trouble on mobile gonna try on my computer later

Great offer!

Is there a separate form for this offer? I am asking this because I can only see the normal submission form where we have to enter how many posts/topics we want.
Is there a limit to how many posts/topics we can get?

Is there a separate form for this offer? I am asking this because I can only see the normal submission form where we have to enter how many posts/topics we want.
Is there a limit to how many posts/topics we can get?
Good point. It would be great to have a separate form for this. I'm seeing submissions that do not align with the offer here.

"You'll receive ten expertly crafted, SEO-friendly posts on a topic of your choice. These posts are designed to engage your audience and boost your website's credibility."
"Fill out the form with your details, including the topic you'd like the posts to cover, and submit your request."

@Cedric can you please look into it? 😊

How about those of us with active bundles currently? Will I still have to wait the 2-week period? Since I don't see an "expiration date"
"After requesting a bundle for one platform, you must wait for that bundle to be completed before requesting another. There is no longer a waiting or 'cooling down' period."

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

If you have an active bundle, you can request a second. I’ll create another form in a few hours. :)
I am not seeing the form to submit my request. I'll be waiting for that form to be completed to submit mine. :)

Enter 00, it’s a known bug, but hasn’t been resolved yet. :)
Probably we can create a thread to keep track of it?

I am not seeing the form to submit my request. I'll be waiting for that form to be completed to submit mine. :)
I had discussed this with @Cedric . There won't be any new form for the event. You can use the existing form and submit your request. I'll edit it if I see something not in line.
For reference, you can see any of the completed or in-progress forum bundle requests. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest