Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ForumFlock Takes Off: From phpBB to XenForo, Upgraded for the future!

It's been too long since I've done a News Report, so I'll be focusing again on bringing the news from various forums again. :)

ForumFlock Takes Off: From phpBB to XenForo, Upgraded for the future!​

Ladies and gentlemen, if you thought the online forum scene couldn't get any more exciting, think again! We've got a "new" player on the block, and they go by the name of ForumFlock. ForumFlock started their journey just a few weeks ago on the trusty phpBB platform. But wait, there's a twist – they've recently taken a daring leap into the world of XenForo, and boy, is it turning heads!

ForumFlock isn't your run-of-the-mill online hangout. Nope, they're the cool kids who decided to level up, and it shows. If you haven't already, you've got to check out their forum transformation – it's like a fresh coat of paint on your favorite old car. Sleek, shiny, and oh-so-modern!

1703882920278.png

I hear you! Why the XenForo switch you ask? ForumFlock's journey is like a rollercoaster ride, and we love it! They recognized the need for change, and they didn't hesitate. XenForo is known for its user-friendliness, and it's no surprise they made the switch. It's all about giving their flock the best experience possible, and they're nailing it!

The ForumFlock team is pumped for the future! With their spiffy new look and unbeatable dedication, they're ready to take the forum world by storm. You can feel the energy and excitement in every corner of the forum.

If you're itching for an exciting forum experience, look no further than ForumFlock. Join the party, dive into the discussions, and witness the rise of this fantastic online community. ForumFlock, we're rooting for you as you soar to new heights in the wild world of online forums! We wish them the best of luck in their future journey! :)

Have more information, want to tip us on a story?
More reports coming soon!

Cedric, you're truly amazing! Your article is fantastic, and we're incredibly grateful for the positive spotlight. We're thrilled to be advertising with AJ and have a supportive member like you. Thank you, thank you!

I love the theme colors, and the different forum markers on each forum are always a neat touch!

This was a great idea IMO, Forum Flock looked great before but it looks even better now. Congratulations on the move @Foster!

It’s a shame it went down, indeed. We can only hope it will come back soon! Had a nice vibe.

What can be more shameful than organizing a posting contest and then taking the forum down without rewarding the posters who posted for the contest. :D

What can be more shameful than organizing a posting contest and then taking the forum down without rewarding the posters who posted for the contest. :D
Oh yeah I forgot they were hosting a posting contest... This isn't a good look. Hopefully Foster is okay!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest