Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Form of trading

This is the most common type of trading practiced in the stock market by traders. Intraday trading refers to same–day trading. The traders have to sell and buy or buy and sell their stocks in the same day before the market closes. This style can also be referred to as “squaring off the trade”.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't have a profitable strategy on forex trading you are not going to earn a dime but rather you'll lose it, having a good trading strategy is very important it will help you to analyze the market properly.

If you don't have a profitable strategy on forex trading you are not going to earn a dime but rather you'll lose it, having a good trading strategy is very important it will help you to analyze the market properly.
I truly agree with you, without a proven strategy and plan, you have already planned to lose your entire investment capital . It takes time to build a system that works.

That's true, but also trading is not about the strategy you are having, having the knowledge is very important, you also need to work on your before you can earn money with trading.

That's true, but also trading is not about the strategy you are having, having the knowledge is very important, you also need to work on your before you can earn money with trading.
I agree with what you said, some people don't get this but I'm very glad you get it right, if you are having a good strategy and you don't have a good mindset ,you are not going to be profitable.

I agree with what you said, some people don't get this but I'm very glad you get it right, if you are having a good strategy and you don't have a good mindset ,you are not going to be profitable.
That's just the fact, forex trading is not all about having a strategy, you might have a good strategy but if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money.

That's just the fact, forex trading is not all about having a strategy, you might have a good strategy but if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money.
That's true,a lot of people don't really understand this,if you are a trader you need to have a good trading strategy, that's not all you need, you need to have a lot of things.

That's true,a lot of people don't really understand this,if you are a trader you need to have a good trading strategy, that's not all you need, you need to have a lot of things.
That's true, if you don't have a profitable strategy I don't think you can earn money on this market, having a good trading strategy is going to help you to earn a good amount of money.

That's true, if you don't have a profitable strategy I don't think you can earn money on this market, having a good trading strategy is going to help you to earn a good amount of money.
Trading has to do with strategies, if you don't have a profitable one you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money with it, you need to understand this.

Trading has to do with strategies, if you don't have a profitable one you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money with it, you need to understand this.
That's true sir, I completely agree with you, if you don't have a good trading strategy there's no way you can earn money with trading, you need to have a good trading strategy.

The important thing in forex trading is to master yourself and the system that best suits your personality and goals /time constraints.
Once this is done the results would troop in

That's true sir, I completely agree with you, if you don't have a good trading strategy there's no way you can earn money with trading, you need to have a good trading strategy.
That's true, having a good trading strategy is very important, it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money,if you don't have a good strategy I don't think you can earn money.

That's true, having a good trading strategy is very important, it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money,if you don't have a good strategy I don't think you can earn money.
Yes, if you don't have a profitable strategy you are not going to earn money with trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn, this will very much help you.

Yes, if you don't have a profitable strategy you are not going to earn money with trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn, this will very much help you.
That's just the fact, having a profitable strategy is very important,a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have a good trading strategy, having a profitable strategy is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds