Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Form of trading

If you are working online especially on forums you are expected to have a good focus, if you are not focused you might ended up typing what wrong, have you ever experienced this?
I believe if you spend a good time learning and also practicing you'll definitely get it right, forex trading is very risky but you can gain money from it if you have the right knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe if you spend a good time learning and also practicing you'll definitely get it right, forex trading is very risky but you can gain money from it if you have the right knowledge.
You are right, of we Chase knowledge I believe success will come, knowledge is the first and best thing we need to have before we can succeed, you also need experience.

We have different types of analysis, that's the technical analysis, fundamental technical, sentimental analysis and the situational analysis, this are all ways we can use to analyze the market.
Yes for sure this are the main three type of analysis when it comes to analysis in forex trading, but I usually go for the technical analysis, I enjoy analyzing with this method.

Yes for sure this are the main three type of analysis when it comes to analysis in forex trading, but I usually go for the technical analysis, I enjoy analyzing with this method.
If you know what you are doing, you can actually earn a good amount of money by trading, trading is one of the lucrative way's to earn money online, you can make good use of it

Very true and it's advisable that one is adept at both so you wouldn't be stranded or cheating yourself. It's always surprising to see newbie traders claim they wouldn't learn another type of trading analysis.

That's just the truth, if you are not focused you can not do anything serious to make your life successful, having focus is very important you.
Focus is the most important element that will helped individuals and even groups of companies to achieve their goals of which without, you won't be able to identify what your mm want.

Focus is the most important element that will helped individuals and even groups of companies to achieve their goals of which without, you won't be able to identify what your mm want.
You are right, if you have focus you'll gain a lot of things, but if focus is lacking you'll just be wasting your time chasing shadows, you'll be moving in circles.

there are various forms of trading forex but you should look for the one that suits you very properly as what works for me might not work for the next person, so you need to learn it yourself.

there are various forms of trading forex but you should look for the one that suits you very properly as what works for me might not work for the next person, so you need to learn it yourself.
Trading is not something you can learn within a short period of time, it takes a lot of time before you can learn but a lot of people don't understand this, they are looking for a way to get rich in trading.

I'll be much more conversant with technical trading because it is the most applicable and the forex market are designed to follow a certain complex procedure that only expert will be able to understand.

I'll be much more conversant with technical trading because it is the most applicable and the forex market are designed to follow a certain complex procedure that only expert will be able to understand.
If you have the experience of technical analysis you can make money from forex trading as aswell as cryptocurrency trading, that's what I like about having the idea.

We have two forms of trading . Technical analiyans financial analysis. Technical analysis involves the use of charts and technical indicators. Financial analysis involves use of external factors like inflation , GDP, etc. You can can either of them to make price predictions and make money on forex
It's really shocking to hear rookie traders say they'd never learn any alternative form of trading strategy. It is best to be proficient in several areas, so that you don't come up short.

If you have the experience of technical analysis you can make money from forex trading as aswell as cryptocurrency trading, that's what I like about having the idea.
But first of all before I can think of making money with cryptocurrency I must have to go through the learning first. Are you planning of making money as a trader Someday ?

Seriously I think that there are about two types of trading which I know some of them are long term and short term trading I use this process to trade and make money scalping is just one of those ways which someone can make his trade but its not recommended for the beginner traders

Knowledge is indeed power . If you do not know how to trade you would be weak emotionally and the results would definitely not going to be likely to you.
Chase knowledge.
Yes, you are right. I have seen many people lose money in forex trading because of their impulsive nature. You have to control your emotions while doing forex trading. I would say it's a game of emotional intelligence.

But first of all before I can think of making money with cryptocurrency I must have to go through the learning first. Are you planning of making money as a trader Someday ?
Yes sir, I if trading will still exist I don't think I'll even work for the government 😹, I know this sounds somehow but with the results I'm seeing I believe this very possible to me.

Yes sir, I if trading will still exist I don't think I'll even work for the government 😹, I know this sounds somehow but with the results I'm seeing I believe this very possible to me.
Well is quite possible for you to make reasonable amount of money with cryptocurrency most especially if you are able to grow your accounts consistently. I know of so many people that doesn't feel anything even if they lose $1000 in a single trade.

Well is quite possible for you to make reasonable amount of money with cryptocurrency most especially if you are able to grow your accounts consistently. I know of so many people that doesn't feel anything even if they lose $1000 in a single trade.
That's true,it depends on the equity, if you have a big equity making that kind of losses is very small, and if you are to make profits you can earn a huge amount.

Its depend on which forms of trading that you want to indulge yourself with for me I still think that long term trading is one of the best way to be making money through the forex market I do trade and I do my trade on long term basis so for this readon I think that i have to buy good system which I can learn and trade with

That's true,it depends on the equity, if you have a big equity making that kind of losses is very small, and if you are to make profits you can earn a huge amount.
Exactly, I have traded a smaller account before in cryptocurrency , the profit you will be making is not always satisfiable and as a result you will keep being on a trade even to a point that the market might even reverse against you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds