Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Form of trading

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
We have two forms of trading . Technical analiyans financial analysis. Technical analysis involves the use of charts and technical indicators. Financial analysis involves use of external factors like inflation , GDP, etc. You can can either of them to make price predictions and make money on forex

Advertisement Placeholder
The both form of analysis are important and It is advisable to combine the two forms of trading in order to be profitable in the long run.
I have friend that only trade fundamentals, he prides himself as a fundamental pip Lord😀, and he is profitable.
The bottom line is to trade what works for you

Well thank you for the short lesson. I don't really know anything about forex or any trading before. I'm just even hearing about forex analysis for the first time as you're mentioning here

The both form of analysis are important and It is advisable to combine the two forms of trading in order to be profitable in the long run.
I have friend that only trade fundamentals, he prides himself as a fundamental pip Lord😀, and he is profitable.
The bottom line is to trade what works for you
That is the secret of trading in the financial market.
It can be erroneous trying to copy a trading system for fancy sake

We have different types of analysis, that's the technical analysis, fundamental technical, sentimental analysis and the situational analysis, this are all ways we can use to analyze the market.

We have different types of analysis, that's the technical analysis, fundamental technical, sentimental analysis and the situational analysis, this are all ways we can use to analyze the market.
That's true, those are all types of price action anylyse, but at this present time I only use two of them that's fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

That's true, those are all types of price action anylyse, but at this present time I only use two of them that's fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
With technical and fundamental analysis well mastered, you can gain your financial freedom there.
They are the core types of analysis that everu trader should learn.

Doing both the technical and fundamental analysis is very good when you do the two set of analysis you will now ensure that the propose trade which you are about to take will be in profit so I beleive the key to success in forex is through good analysis

With technical and fundamental analysis well mastered, you can gain your financial freedom there.
They are the core types of analysis that everu trader should learn.
That's true, if you know how the financial market works I believe you can stand a good chance to earn a considerable amount of money online, but you need to put in some work of learning.

That's true, if you know how the financial market works I believe you can stand a good chance to earn a considerable amount of money online, but you need to put in some work of learning.
This work aspect is underrated and if taken lightly would hinder one from making the money he or she needs.
The way to succeed in trading and life generally is by hardwork.

This work aspect is underrated and if taken lightly would hinder one from making the money he or she needs.
The way to succeed in trading and life generally is by hardwork.
That's true,if you are hard working you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money online by trading but in the contrary you'll lose money if you don't know how to trade.

That's true,if you are hard working you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money online by trading but in the contrary you'll lose money if you don't know how to trade.
Knowledge is indeed power . If you do not know how to trade you would be weak emotionally and the results would definitely not going to be likely to you.
Chase knowledge.

If you know how to trade the market using the price action you'll definitely have a good number of winning trade's, learning Price action is very important in trading.

If you know how to trade the market using the price action you'll definitely have a good number of winning trade's, learning Price action is very important in trading.
A combination of time with price would give you some absolute precision in your entries and exists.
The relationship between time and price if studied through backesting would bring about huge returns.

A combination of time with price would give you some absolute precision in your entries and exists.
The relationship between time and price if studied through backesting would bring about huge returns.
That's true, if you are good at using price and time in your trading I believe you'll earn a good amount of money, knowing this two things is very important.

Knowledge is indeed power . If you do not know how to trade you would be weak emotionally and the results would definitely not going to be likely to you.
Chase knowledge.
That's exactly the point, just like One of my brother use to say, his knowledge is not in what he has but in what he knows, and that's completely true, our knowledge is not only in what we know.

That's exactly the point, just like One of my brother use to say, his knowledge is not in what he has but in what he knows, and that's completely true, our knowledge is not only in what we know.
That's completely true, if you know a lot of things that's were you wealth is, that's why your experience really matters especially in things like forex trading.

An early form of trade, barter, saw the direct exchange of goods and services for other goods and services, i.e. trading things without the use of money. Modern traders generally negotiate through a medium of exchange, such as money.

That's completely true, if you know a lot of things that's were you wealth is, that's why your experience really matters especially in things like forex trading.
That's exactly the point, if you have good experience on whatever you are doing it doesn't really matter how much you are earning because the experience you have will help in a lot of things.

That's exactly the point, if you have good experience on whatever you are doing it doesn't really matter how much you are earning because the experience you have will help in a lot of things.
That's true, experience is the best teacher, but we only get experience when we practice, if you are good at practicing I believe you'll get alot of experience in different things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds