Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

For microjob sites, are there ways of drawing more money?

I have not come across micro websites to say, that's I have no or little knowledge about it operation, terms and conditions and how profitable or legi. it's to work with them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am really not sure if there are any other micro job sites besides Social Seos that pay well. I reckon people must create many such kind of Micro job sites that pay all people regardless of their country. If someone knows about such site, then please let me know.

I am thinking of trying microjobs again, but I want to find ways of drawing more money from these types of jobs. I was curious to know if there was a way to code a program to do the work for some of these services? I heard some people make programs and algorithms that help draw more money and actually do the work for you in some ways. Is that against the rules for those type of sites?
For micro tax website I think the only way that you can draw in more money is to putting more effort at doing the most difficult task as this difficult task are the ones that attract and higher payment than an easy task.

Doing this isn't a bad idea. I mean writing a code to help you do some task online but do you know how to write the code? Do you use any programming language? And moreover there are thousand of websites that won't allow this

For micro tax website I think the only way that you can draw in more money is to putting more effort at doing the most difficult task as this difficult task are the ones that attract and higher payment than an easy task.

There are many tasks on micro job sites that do pay a bit more but they would require you to sign-up and verify your account. Some micro job sites contain tasks that require you to play games and reach a certain level. These are some tasks that I am not interested to do.

I feel the only way possible for one to gain or withdraw much from micro job is to engage in multiple micro job and also carrying out all the task

I do know that microjobs platforms can be a very good source of income, but I don't know of any software or program that can work for someone on these platforms. I will only advise you to be very careful on using these programs because some earning platforms take this thing so serious and may lead to ban of accounts. It is just my opinion.

I feel the only way possible for one to gain or withdraw much from micro job is to engage in multiple micro job and also carrying out all the task
I think so too. I have never know any software that manipulates earning there. One should just give their full effort and work in several sites so as to earn more. That might require you to have so much free time.

I have registered with a micro job site and worked with it for up to two months but then I left because I thought that it was not fair. The tasks they normally take some time but then the pay is very low.

I am thinking of trying microjobs again, but I want to find ways of drawing more money from these types of jobs. I was curious to know if there was a way to code a program to do the work for some of these services? I heard some people make programs and algorithms that help draw more money and actually do the work for you in some ways. Is that against the rules for those type of sites?
Most if not all microjob sites will banned you if you use any form of algorithm or AI to perform tasks automatically, cos the idea is to do it manually. But their are some tasks that require little time and effort and pay as much as those that takes too much time, just find those tasks.

There are many tasks on micro job sites that do pay a bit more but they would require you to sign-up and verify your account. Some micro job sites contain tasks that require you to play games and reach a certain level. These are some tasks that I am not interested to do.
These tasks are very difficult and they are those tasks that pays the most so I will also not want to do any of this stuff so that is why I do not even waste my time on micro tasks website because I know that if I were to earn well I would have to perform some very difficult tasks.

These tasks are very difficult and they are those tasks that pays the most so I will also not want to do any of this stuff so that is why I do not even waste my time on micro tasks website because I know that if I were to earn well I would have to perform some very difficult tasks.

Well, copywriting network has recently caught my attention. Have you tried the site? I am not sure if they accept low-quality content because the pay rates for articles is VERY low. They only pay a few cents for articles.

Which specific micro jobs are you referring to? The micro jobs I do doesn't yield productive. It's just a waste of my own limited resources.

I have realized miniature positions locales for a long while presently and to be completely forthright with you they are one of the approaches to bring in cash online however the issue is I have never known about anything concerning drawing of cash and a clarification may be acceptable.

I don't understand what you mean, are you asking if there are algorithms or programs that help complete microjob tasks or you want to develop one. If you can clarify, it will be better.

Which specific micro jobs are you referring to? The micro jobs I do doesn't yield productive. It's just a waste of my own limited resources.

Not all the micro job sites are a waste of time. There are many websites such as SocialSeos that also offer great money making opportunities. you can easily make up to 40-50 cents there when you receive tasks.

I have realized miniature positions locales for a long while presently and to be completely forthright with you they are one of the approaches to bring in cash online however the issue is I have never known about anything concerning drawing of cash and a clarification may be acceptable.
I would never bring myself to be working small cash because I have had some terrible experiences with people workers which pays very little for a pastor took me up to about 30 minutes to complete.

I'm truly not certain in case there are some other miniature places of work other than Seos that compensate fairly. I figure individuals should make numerous sort of Micro places of work that pay all individuals paying little mind to their country. On the off chance that somebody thinks about such site, if it's not too much trouble, let me know.

Not all the micro job sites are a waste of time. There are many websites such as SocialSeos that also offer great money making opportunities. you can easily make up to 40-50 cents there when you receive tasks.
Yeah, there are microjob sites that pay better than others. But those are so few and they depend on how many tasks you will get. Sometimes you may not get taks at all.

You can check it out on their platform ,they have different way you can use in receiving most of your payments they also have PayPal accounts in which people can also request their payments on, according to information I believe they have more than three different method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds