Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Football viewing centre

Pirate

Addicted member
Credits
Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.
Do you think I can make up for cost of the centre set up in just two months?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lockdown will affect the business considerably. However a viewing centre is a good and profitable business cited in a good location. Especially student environment, be sure you to make good profit . However you will still have to spend money though to get a good location and satellite.

Lockdown will affect the business considerably. However a viewing centre is a good and profitable business cited in a good location. Especially student environment, be sure you to make good profit . However you will still have to spend money though to get a good location and satellite.
Yes, I think it thrives better where students reside. But speaking of lockdown, I don't really think it has really affected the business as I still see people gathering at viewing centres to watch their favorite clubs.

This is not a good idea of a business during lockdown. It can not generate income. Think of it, if covid-19 phase-2 lockdown occurred who will come out to watch match?, Who will play the match?. I will advise you to find another business to do.
Since the lockdown is about to enter phase two, I'm really running low on funds, I'm thinking of a few ideas that could complements my few online businesses, and since the epl just got a whole lot interesting I'm thinking of opening a match viewing centre the only problem is the capital is only half way there.

Yes, you can make up the cost in about 2months. But you have to begin when the International football season is still active do that you can get patronage from viewers. It is a profitable venture.

You might run into a great loss of you open the business during this period cos alot of people will be spending time with their families and friends during this festive season.

It is best to wait till march and make sure to open it in a business environment so that you can be recognised and get more views in your business.

Since you said the lockdown is going to round two then setting up any offline business won't be a wise thing to do now. Instead try explore other online earning platforms to add to your current income.

Football viewing centre is not as profitable as seen during lock Dawn. A lots of people will not want to spend their cash flamboyantly because, no one know how long it will take. The last lock down really affects a lots of things in the country. Nigerian government, for example couldn't help their citizens. Where will the viewers get money to pay for the matches they watch if there is no work?

If actually you are thinking of the second phase of covid-19 , then you shouldn't be thinking of a football viewing center because , non such center can be allowed to open during covid-19

If actually you are thinking of the second phase of covid-19 , then you shouldn't be thinking of a football viewing center because , non such center can be allowed to open during covid-19.
In Nigeria the lockdown is not usually very serious and mostly I feel these things are just propaganda to keep people away from the streets due to protests and disturbance of hoodlums, so it could just be something inside a street because people don't monitor these movements.

In Nigeria the lockdown is not usually very serious and mostly I feel these things are just propaganda to keep people away from the streets due to protests and disturbance of hoodlums, so it could just be something inside a street because people don't monitor these movements.
Well, it might be true that luck down in Nigeria may not be strict ,but believe me , football viewing centers will not open ,and even if you open them , the fear of being unjustly arrested will keep people away

I think you have a point there, but things will probably work out of the second phase of lockdown does not manifest, so I guess I'll think of something else till that matter is finalized.

It all depends on your location. If your location is populated with Youths especially undergraduates who are very passionate about football, then it wouldn't be a bad idea. You might even add another TV set as the business progresses

Football viewing centre is a cool business that you can start with little amount of money. All you just need now is a good viewing equipment and aids to help you set up such business. Capital is not much once you already have a place to stay.

It depends on amount spent to set it up, if you already have a place of your own and have the space, also have recorder and television, then you might make it, but if you are starting from the scratch, then you will never make it before the season ends unless you live in a high density area

Football Viewing Centre Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo

Viewing centers is a strategic business if you can handle and find the market for it, which is readily available especially areas where guys are, they are readily available watching the football matches, so get a nice place where you an reach a wide range of people to come watch the football matches

Sports viewing cinemas is a very lucrative business. There are lots of people who are sport lovers and the go to cinemas to watch their team play. With a nice location, sport cinemas are good for business.

I think If the phase 2 lockdown is all around the world I don't think it will not be a good idea to open a viewing centre, but if the lockdown is just only in our country people will still find way to watch their favorite club playing. And when this is sited in a good location you will surely make good money.

Lately football viewing enters is going to extinction in my area, before it use to be a lucrative business centre, but nowadays almost 95% of houses no have Dstv, Gotv , star times and many more , so it's easier rematch footbal at home than in a viewing centres.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds