Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Focusing in one area of business is better than running multiple businesses

If I have the financial strength, I can not run a single business. I will rather run a multiple form of business depending on which type I wish to operate because the income will be very high went it comes and less in risk management.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I have the financial strength, I can not run a single business. I will rather run a multiple form of business depending on which type I wish to operate because the income will be very high went it comes and less in risk management.
Though nowadays people are going into multiple business just to survive and when one business have problem , the ither will keep going but you will never have the strength of keeping an eyes of different business at a time.

Running multiple form of business, is very important and also good for profit making compare to running a single business. the risk in running multiple business is less compared to a single business.

Running multiple form of business, is very important and also good for profit making compare to running a single business. the risk in running multiple business is less compared to a single business.
The reason why people choose to run multiple business and why they choose not to run multiple business depends on the amount of money made. If one business gives you more than enough money, I do not see reason for running multiple businesses.

Like they say a jack of all trades is a master of non... For you to be successful in a business you just have to concentrate on a particular business, you have a learn to accept failure in a business, not just give up and start another business, you have to learn from you previous failure in your business and know what to do to avoid such again

That depends on the location of such businesses, if it is located on a less develope area Saling multiple things is good but if it is located on an urban area, then Saling or doing a single business is good because in both areas there will always be customers.

Like they say a jack of all trades is a master of non... For you to be successful in a business you just have to concentrate on a particular business, you have a learn to accept failure in a business, not just give up and start another business, you have to learn from you previous failure in your business and know what to do to avoid such again
You are absolutely correct about your notion . Jack of alltrade master of none. You would not be able to maximise your potentials working on too many line of business.

It is always the case with so many people that they want to put their hands into so many aspects and at the end of the day the end of spoiling everything. You are going to stand a better chance of making money in your business if you are going to choose a particular aspect of it and focus.

Focusing on a single or multiple form of business, depends on individuals and their perspectives. there are alot who focus on different forms of business and they are masters of their work.

I will focus on one areas of business, at least when this area of business is stable I can consider having another business if I am interested. But I can't just focus on different types of business at a time.

You can actually own several businesses and still be successful this all depends on the individuals orientation about the business world and how they choose to operate several businesses without having to run into management problems. I have seen people with 5 to 6 businesses that are functional and doing really well.

If you have the capacity, there is no need thinking multiple businesses are not good. You just have to make sure there's quality management and administrative skills in place to get things done.

I believe focusing in one area of business is far more better than running many business at a time , though i have two seperated business but i Waited till one can stand on its feet before i ventured into another one.

It really depends on the type of business but mostly I would prefer focusing on one area because you would be able to give it all that you got and make your best
But it depends on the type of person you are too. You can be able to handle several things at the same time them it wouldn't be bad especially if it gives more profit

I think running multiple of business either two or three will be much more profitable than running a single business but sometimes it depends in the individual business capacity because there are people who can not even run a single business organisation.

It is always better for you to be a master of one thing that to be a jack of all trades . This is good because it is going to allow you to focus all your energy in one thing and I thought you are not going to be experiencing some types of distractions along the way .

Yeah focusing on one business is some times better than focusing on multiple businesses without making profit. Although I have seen so many people who focus on multiple businesses and their still progressing and their businesses are growing.

Managing of a business is not really as easy as a lot of people think it is. I am going to advise that you should always take it one step at a time and try to learn about one business first and make it to reach a certain stage before trying to go into another.

For me now I will only focus on one area of business because I don't really have the time to be concentrating in more business at a time. It depends on how free you are.

It is very important that whenever you are into business you should be able to focus on one particular area first and ensure that it is performing before thinking of opening multiple businesses. This is going to allow you to channel all your resources and energy to building it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds