Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

First Playstation console?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
This is basically for those gamers that likes playing on the Playstation platform, what was the first Playstation that you got? For me, I have never played on a Playstation 1 as Playstation 2 was my first Playstation console.

Mine was a PS1, then got a PS2, PS3, switched to Xbox 360, Xbox One, went back to PS4, and hoping I can get a PS5 or Xbox X Series begin next year. I also owned a Wii U in between and have a Switch for playing Pokémon games.

The PlayStation 1 was the very first PlayStation console that I played on. My brothers got a PlayStation 1 to share way back when it was released and when they were not using it or were out with friends, I used to jump on it to play Crash Bandicoot for a few hours and absolutely loved Crash Bandicoot. Fast forward to now and I am more of an Xbox gamer than a PlayStation gamer myself.

The PlayStation 1 was the very first PlayStation console that I played on. My brothers got a PlayStation 1 to share way back when it was released and when they were not using it or were out with friends, I used to jump on it to play Crash Bandicoot for a few hours and absolutely loved Crash Bandicoot. Fast forward to now and I am more of an Xbox gamer than a PlayStation gamer myself.
Oh man I remember Crash Bandicoot on PS1. That was really fun, as well as Spyro the Dragon. I also played Lara Croft Tombraider when that came out. They were one of the first PS1 games that were released if I remember correctly.

I bought a PS3 in 2012, barely used it. Bought a PS4 in 2016/7 (not sure when), barely used it.

Had no intentions to, and honestly... I've not seen any games on PS5 that would encourage me. At least on PS4 there were the Skylanders games.

Had no intentions to, and honestly... I've not seen any games on PS5 that would encourage me. At least on PS4 there were the Skylanders games.
Yeah, there hasn't been a good flow of decent games ever since the PS5 came out. I rarely purchase games nowadays, or it's a new COD game. Although it's been a month now since I last played, I feel that my 'gaming days' are mostly done. I do wonder if they'll come back once my kids grow up. I guess it's pretty much a phase I'm going through right now.

I played the original PlayStation console. It was fine, but I prefer PC gaming by and large. All my favorite games have been PC games.

Reactions: Ken
It was Playstation 1 that I bought first. There's no way I would skip Playstation 1 and start playing with Playstation 2 and the rest.

• Love
I had the first Playstation for a long time, I got the PS2 when I realized there were games I wanted on it. Then I got the ps3 probably a year after release, and then I ordered the PS4 when it was coming out. I got it a month later I think because of how low stock they had. I bought the PS5 a month ago.

My first ever PlayStation was the PS2. Hell, I spent most of my teenage years playing games like Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto, Street Fighter, Xenosaga and a few other games on that console. Good times.

Mine was the OG PS1! I got it when I was 11 years old, my mother actually got it from the hotel she worked at. Someone brought it with them and never came back to claim it. This was in 2001 btw.

PS1 - great memories xD it was purely to play C&C Red Alert haha.

My first PlayStation was the PS4.
I never really used it as I didn't find the controller comfortable to use.

PS1 baby! Loved Crash, Spyro, and Ape Escape! Also who could forget Gran Turismo 2 and Twisted Metal 2? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest