Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finding your Admin Soulmate

Screenshot_93.png
Your admin soulmate is like the peanut butter to your jelly, the Batman to your Robin, and the avocado to your toast! They have the skills and expertise that perfectly complement yours, creating a dynamic duo in the world of webmastering.

With shared goals and visions, you both rock at communicating like two peas in a pod. They're as reliable as your morning coffee and earn your trust with their unwavering commitment. And to top it all off, you just click on a personal level, making work feel like a fun adventure. Together, you're a power couple that brings productivity, growth, and a whole lot of laughter to the webmaster realm!

Finding your admin soulmate

Today, I'd like to delve into a topic that is often overlooked but plays a crucial role in the success of our endeavors: finding your admin soulmate. As webmasters, we understand the importance of collaboration, trust, and efficient communication with our fellow admins. In this snippet, let's explore the significance of this relationship and share insights on how to find that perfect match.

First and foremost, why is finding an admin soulmate important? Well, just like any other relationship, the admin partnership can greatly impact the overall management and growth of your website or forum. When you have a harmonious connection with your admin counterpart, it can lead to increased productivity, effective decision-making, and a shared vision for your community's success.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Firstly, complementary skills and expertise are essential. While you may excel in certain areas of webmastering, your admin soulmate should possess strengths in the areas where you may be less proficient. This balance ensures that all crucial aspects of running a website are covered efficiently, from coding and design to SEO and content management.

If you're both bad at technical stuff and have the same skills, it's advised to find someone else to join the team so that you can cover all aspects of webmastering.

Moreover, shared goals and vision are vital for a successful partnership. When you and your admin soulmate have a similar outlook and align your long-term objectives, it becomes easier to work together towards common goals. Whether it's driving more traffic, enhancing user experience, or implementing innovative features, your aligned vision will steer you in the right direction.

If you both have different goals, you will end up working against each other in long term.

Effective communication acts as the backbone of a healthy admin relationship. Your admin soulmate should understand your communication style, and you should reciprocate. This understanding helps prevent misunderstandings, having transparency, and ensures a smooth workflow. From sharing ideas and feedback to resolving issues, open and effective communication is the key to maintaining harmony.

Trust and reliability are the cornerstones of any successful relationship, and the admin partnership is no exception. Your admin soulmate should be someone you can rely on, knowing they will demonstrate professionalism, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for their tasks. Being able to take decisions that you both know are the correct one without the need of asking each other. Trust builds a strong foundation for collaboration, allowing you to focus on your respective roles with confidence.

Lastly, personal compatibility should not be underestimated. While technical skills and professional competence are vital, sharing common interests, values, and work ethics can significantly contribute to a harmonious working relationship. When you and your admin soulmate enjoy working together, it creates a positive and enjoyable admin experience, making your partnership even more fulfilling.

My advice to you

So, fellow webmasters, I implore you to embrace this thrilling journey of seeking your admin soulmate. Seek someone with complementary skills, shared goals, effective communication, trust, and personal compatibility. Open your heart to the possibilities, and watch as the stars align, propelling your webmaster dreams into reality. Together, you'll conquer the web, leaving a trail of awesomeness in your wake. Happy soul mate hunting, my friends!

So, have you found your soulmate as I describe it here? I know I have! @Reverie ❤️

I feel that a lot of people don't take the time to hire someone that they can 100% work together to create a fun, unique community. I haven't hired any staff on my forum yet, but when I do I will take the time to find the right person to become my co-admin.

View attachment 1194Your admin soulmate is like the peanut butter to your jelly, the Batman to your Robin, and the avocado to your toast! They have the skills and expertise that perfectly complement yours, creating a dynamic duo in the world of webmastering.

With shared goals and visions, you both rock at communicating like two peas in a pod. They're as reliable as your morning coffee and earn your trust with their unwavering commitment. And to top it all off, you just click on a personal level, making work feel like a fun adventure. Together, you're a power couple that brings productivity, growth, and a whole lot of laughter to the webmaster realm!

Finding your admin soulmate

Today, I'd like to delve into a topic that is often overlooked but plays a crucial role in the success of our endeavors: finding your admin soulmate. As webmasters, we understand the importance of collaboration, trust, and efficient communication with our fellow admins. In this snippet, let's explore the significance of this relationship and share insights on how to find that perfect match.

First and foremost, why is finding an admin soulmate important? Well, just like any other relationship, the admin partnership can greatly impact the overall management and growth of your website or forum. When you have a harmonious connection with your admin counterpart, it can lead to increased productivity, effective decision-making, and a shared vision for your community's success.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Firstly, complementary skills and expertise are essential. While you may excel in certain areas of webmastering, your admin soulmate should possess strengths in the areas where you may be less proficient. This balance ensures that all crucial aspects of running a website are covered efficiently, from coding and design to SEO and content management.

If you're both bad at technical stuff and have the same skills, it's advised to find someone else to join the team so that you can cover all aspects of webmastering.

Moreover, shared goals and vision are vital for a successful partnership. When you and your admin soulmate have a similar outlook and align your long-term objectives, it becomes easier to work together towards common goals. Whether it's driving more traffic, enhancing user experience, or implementing innovative features, your aligned vision will steer you in the right direction.

If you both have different goals, you will end up working against each other in long term.

Effective communication acts as the backbone of a healthy admin relationship. Your admin soulmate should understand your communication style, and you should reciprocate. This understanding helps prevent misunderstandings, having transparency, and ensures a smooth workflow. From sharing ideas and feedback to resolving issues, open and effective communication is the key to maintaining harmony.

Trust and reliability are the cornerstones of any successful relationship, and the admin partnership is no exception. Your admin soulmate should be someone you can rely on, knowing they will demonstrate professionalism, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for their tasks. Being able to take decisions that you both know are the correct one without the need of asking each other. Trust builds a strong foundation for collaboration, allowing you to focus on your respective roles with confidence.

Lastly, personal compatibility should not be underestimated. While technical skills and professional competence are vital, sharing common interests, values, and work ethics can significantly contribute to a harmonious working relationship. When you and your admin soulmate enjoy working together, it creates a positive and enjoyable admin experience, making your partnership even more fulfilling.

My advice to you

So, fellow webmasters, I implore you to embrace this thrilling journey of seeking your admin soulmate. Seek someone with complementary skills, shared goals, effective communication, trust, and personal compatibility. Open your heart to the possibilities, and watch as the stars align, propelling your webmaster dreams into reality. Together, you'll conquer the web, leaving a trail of awesomeness in your wake. Happy soul mate hunting, my friends!

So, have you found your soulmate as I describe it here? I know I have! @Reverie ❤️
🙂Bloody fantastic post there bruv!

Got me thinking too,...

...😄tbh it actually got me all deep & fricken super-contemplatey—🤣for several hours now, ffs.
🤔Maybe i should try posting an advert, perhaps something like:

"Single admin seeking romantic-but–strictly–professional–only–and entirely non-romantic collab partner for long term forum co-Administration shenanigans and other hilarious adventures."

"•Age: preferably around any age between 21 and 100,000,000 years young."

"•Height: at least 1-150ft."

"•Hair: blonde or any colour really coz idgaf aye."

"•Eyes: 🤔...hmm, yeah maybe at least two would probably be advantageous, but not requisite."

"•Qualifications: i dunno, surprise me,...oh there's bonus points for being well informed of psychology, law and a highly experienced computer wizard/or wizardess who is aware of 'The Cestui Que Vie Act 1666', and knows what 'Corporations' are & do."

"•Likes: must include long romantic-yet–entirely–professional-and–strictly–non-romantic sunset beach walks along the interwebs sandigital shores."

"•Please present all inquiries to that one house down the street everyone's afraid to go near..."
View attachment 1200

···[···cricket chirping noises···]···

Someday maybe...

🙂Bloody fantastic post there bruv!

Got me thinking too,...

...😄tbh it actually got me all deep & fricken super-contemplatey—🤣for several hours now, ffs.
🤔Maybe i should try posting an advert, perhaps something like:

"Single admin seeking romantic-but–strictly–professional–only–and entirely non-romantic collab partner for long term forum co-Administration shenanigans and other hilarious adventures."

"•Age: preferably around any age between 21 and 100,000,000 years young."

"•Height: at least 1-150ft."

"•Hair: blonde or any colour really coz idgaf aye."

"•Eyes: 🤔...hmm, yeah maybe at least two would probably be advantageous, but not requisite."

"•Qualifications: i dunno, surprise me,...oh there's bonus points for being well informed of psychology, law and a highly experienced computer wizard/or wizardess who is aware of 'The Cestui Que Vie Act 1666', and knows what 'Corporations' are & do."

"•Likes: must include long romantic-yet–entirely–professional-and–strictly–non-romantic sunset beach walks along the interwebs sandigital shores."

"•Please present all inquiries to that one house down the street everyone's afraid to go near..."
View attachment 1200

···[···cricket chirping noises···]···

Someday maybe...
Hahaha this made my day. Might as well start up a soulmate search service. 😂

I feel that a lot of people don't take the time to hire someone that they can 100% work together to create a fun, unique community. I haven't hired any staff on my forum yet, but when I do I will take the time to find the right person to become my co-admin.
I 110% agree with you!!

Which is why I merged with Social Hangouts and it’s been the greatest decision I’ve ever done, and I’m glad I waited to find that perfect admin team!

Also, @Cedric AMAZING POST!

#AdminSoulmates4lyfe. Corny. xD

I have to agree though it is important you find someone you have a balance with. The last forum I went into the mindset of bringing strengths in. I had a person that was great with the technical pieces, I had one who did well within the community, I had me who posts/create new content. We were the dream team. We had another who was supposed to be part of the team *cough cough* but he had another project in mind. xD Idk - friendships that grew to bestfriends working together and I absolutely loved it. @Esper will always be one of my favorite people to work with. Our long skype calls with Bradd and Mike - nothing can compare.

I am glad I have found myself at home here, and get to work with one of the best admins I know. He has these fantastic ideas and has the know how, the knowledge, or knows who can help to get these ideas done. I know I can bounce ideas off of him and he doesn't think them as crazy. Thank you @Cedric <3

I hope everyone can find a dream team or be a part of a great dynamic duo, because it truly makes the forum experience that much better finding someone who can support your ideas as well as you can support theirs!

I have to agree though it is important you find someone you have a balance with. The last forum I went into the mindset of bringing strengths in. I had a person that was great with the technical pieces, I had one who did well within the community, I had me who posts/create new content. We were the dream team. We had another who was supposed to be part of the team *cough cough* but he had another project in mind. xD Idk - friendships that grew to bestfriends working together and I absolutely loved it. @Esper will always be one of my favorite people to work with. Our long skype calls with Bradd and Mike - nothing can compare.

I am glad I have found myself at home here, and get to work with one of the best admins I know. He has these fantastic ideas and has the know how, the knowledge, or knows who can help to get these ideas done. I know I can bounce ideas off of him and he doesn't think them as crazy. Thank you @Cedric <3

I hope everyone can find a dream team or be a part of a great dynamic duo, because it truly makes the forum experience that much better finding someone who can support your ideas as well as you can support theirs!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

With the boards I owned, I never had a co admin as I believe that there should be a final unified say and the only way to ensure that is to have ultimately one final voice at the top leading the rest along. I doubt I would be thought of as anyone's admin soulmate as I had pretty much conflicts at one point or another with pretty much everyone I was co admin with at one point. Not that should surprise anyone who knows my past on the Zathyus Network but then again perhaps the willingness to go down those roads when most might prefer not to even to the board's detriment might even be considered an asset so you can never really know I guess what someone values or not in a staff member or co admin.

Atrium team was kind of absolute fire.

@Reverie was the closest thing to an admin soulmate so yes, she was my admin soulmate. Honestly she made foruming the adventure it was :D So yes, ^

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest