Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finding Jobs for Differently abled.

Yugocean

Legendary member
Credits
In the COVID time, many people have lost their job, even person with disabilities have become jobless. I am thinking of finding earning websites and/or other ways that can help person with disability to earn some.

any ideas for such ways / websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's true its not easy to get jobs this days. Even the abled are not seeing jobs talkess the disabled. But if you've skill, you can make money online offering your skills to people who needs it

Hmmm. That's nice, I can't imagine how things is going to work cos a lots of people will beg for work from now as a lot of people are graduating quarterly.

I guess you meant for the disabled. One shouldn't allow the disabilities to limit what he or she can achieve. There are several people who despite their disabilities are progressing.

Yeah, we have alot alot of website were you can earn either by affiliate marketing, watching videos, faucets, earn through referrals and even forums that pays like this one.
Beer money.gg
Usastockforum.com
Beer moneyforum.com and so on

I think i would suggest domain reselling services , graphic designing and crypto trading for the person

If you're looking for a side job for the disabled, then introduce that person first at bizdustry forum to start from there first. Experience is the best teacher, from here he or she can learn the basics of getting a bigger job in the future.

That goes with the disability that the person has, working online is a good option, but if because of the disability you cannot, there are many places where they hire and it is even approved by law, companies are obliged to hire them.

In the COVID time, many people have lost their job, even person with disabilities have become jobless. I am thinking of finding earning websites and/or other ways that can help person with disability to earn some.

It depends on the particular disability. If the disability is just inability to walk , then any paid to post site can be suitable.

Hello, in the country where I live by law, each company must have a person with a disability hired, I consider that from now on that the restrictions have been relaxed they can go out and find work.

Hello, in the country where I live by law, each company must have a person with a disability hired, I consider that from now on that the restrictions have been relaxed they can go out and find work.
That is an excellent initiative by your government because it gives a sense of belonging to the individuals. As to the poster's question, working online would not be a bad idea at all since it is at their own convenience.

In our country, only certain community (Dalit vote bank) only have this right due to political reason, and disabled people have to struggle, everything what disabled people got is due to International pressure.
Your country have a Law that is Human.

@Josemendez @Rereloluwa53 can you give an example?

I think the kind of disability of the people will determine the kind of job they'd be able to do

It’s not easy getting a job anywhere in the world. A lot of companies won’t accept people with disabilities. I’d suggest any disabled person looking for job start a YouTube channel or ecommerce or blog so they can easily work at home.

It is best to find away to start up a business cos finding jobs may leave he or she fustrated upto the level of wishing they are not disable. If such person have a capital, let him find a good business to start

The only website that I know that people are earning from right now is this platform, the rest of them requires alot of skills and abilities to be able to earn money on them.

You are absolutely right about this even me myself am also a victim of job lost but I give thanks to god for keeping me and my family Alice till date. So since am in here I earn some reward in here to manage myself tho.

There are many earning website you can engage yourself with. or you can start a mini business on your Facebook page such as drop shopping. Drop shopping does not require any capital to start it up

yes it is very easy to get a job when you are qualified and I have all it takes for the job, you just have to be very smart and be able to fix the interview when it comes.

Online marketing, freelance writing is a way to help the differently able earn money online, you could get more ideas from online research using search engines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds