Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finding A Job Online Or Offline? Which Idea is Better?

From my point of view and experience, I would say that it is easier to find a job offline, at least in my country it is not something that is difficult to find honestly, since there has been a lot of demand of professionals for some time, but I think there are many people who Thanks to their skills they can find a job online very quickly.

Yes, there are some countries where it's easier to get jobs. There are many citizens in such a country who are not interested in working while there are some countries where you'd sweat to get an average paying job. This is what the economy of each country makes with jobs provision.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there are some countries where it's easier to get jobs. There are many citizens in such a country who are not interested in working while there are some countries where you'd sweat to get an average paying job. This is what the economy of each country makes with jobs provision.
That is true, there are many countries where having a decent job is almost a luxury, and others like mine where work abounds but there are many people who do not want to work, the only problem with jobs in my country, referring to those with a average salary, is that many times these jobs do not cover monthly expenses because the standard of living has increased too much.

If you're living in a state where there are more companies and industries, there will more improved chances of getting offline jobs. There's a town in one of my state where they have so many hotels, if you're open to working in a hotel, there are many jobs for you.

Unfortunately, this is not the same situation in my country especially when it comes to building Industries and having multiple job opportunities for university graduates. Thousands of graduates are leaving University every year in my country without any visible job for them to do.

This have pushed a lot of them into crime and the ones that don't want to partake in criminal activities will start up their own personal businesses.

Exactly! This is actually the reason why a lot of people are no longer looking forward to the government doing anything for them in terms of creating job opportunities because they know that for years it has not happened.

The only alternative that they have is to find options that are available online in terms of jobs they are going to work on as freelancers.

Well, there are many people who do not believe in making money online. There are so many people in here who have rejected the idea of making money online and I believe that it is a really huge mistake. Technology is changing and things are evolving. More and more companies are promoting work from home opportunities. This shows that it is pretty possible to make money online.

Well, there are many people who do not believe in making money online. There are so many people in here who have rejected the idea of making money online and I believe that it is a really huge mistake. Technology is changing and things are evolving. More and more companies are promoting work from home opportunities. This shows that it is pretty possible to make money online.

Well, the simple truth is that it's not everybody that is going to be open to working online as a freelance. Some people believe that it is not reliable for you to be able to make a living while you are working online as a freelancer. This is the reason why some of them are more open to starting their own business even if it's a small business, they are more comfortable with it.

I was among those who never believed it was possible to make money online until I was shown how it's done. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't shown. I've seen ads talking about it but I thought it was all a lie.

I was among those who never believed it was possible to make money online until I was shown how it's done. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't shown. I've seen ads talking about it but I thought it was all a lie.
It's in your best interest to have started out this way when you began working online. It saved you from the pains of working on projects that are scams and in the end, you will end up not being paid after wasting your time, effort and internet data.

I believed in working online because you have a lot of freedom. There is high rate of unemployment in my country; many youth are able to earn some income through online a with various ict skills they have acquired rather than looking for where to utilize their talents in an office or organisation which can very tedious to get.

I believed in working online because you have a lot of freedom. There is high rate of unemployment in my country; many youth are able to earn some income through online a with various ict skills they have acquired rather than looking for where to utilize their talents in an office or organisation which can very tedious to get.
When there's no official job that's created by the government, it's left for those who are unemployed to improvise and find something that's going to work for them. This is where being very creative for find out how to work online and take advantage of it. Create jobs for yourself and take care of your responsibility.

Well, the simple truth is that it's not everybody that is going to be open to working online as a freelance. Some people believe that it is not reliable for you to be able to make a living while you are working online as a freelancer. This is the reason why some of them are more open to starting their own business even if it's a small business, they are more comfortable with it.

I would suggest people to try both the methods. This is because relying solely on one method may not be the best choice. When you seek jobs online and offline, you tend to get exposed to more job opportunities. Having said that, in my country, traditional methods are still much more popular when it comes to hiring people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds