Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial Responsibility: How should it be shared when couples runs a family/joint business?

When it comes to a joint family business of course the income is coming from the same source. However, the bulk of the money should come from the husband being the head of the family and the wife can assist in whatever way she can.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think before a couple can run a business together and interms of sharing a responsibility together they really need to understand each other because its a joint business, so they also need to forget that they are couple and share responsibility accordingly because it's a business.

Well since it is a joint business that means they are aware of whatever that is going on and even if they share the reaponsibilties it will still come from the business. The only thing is to make a budget andd stick to it

The husband and wife should plan and set aside the funds they will use for the upkeep of the family. It should be easier since it's a joint business, they just have to both agree on that or, once they share the profit among themselves, each person will bring their own contribution.

Financial responsibility can be shared or. Is to. Be shared among. Couples because we are both meant to help each other and also when it involves joint a
The couple's should share responsible together as they jointly run a business firm. I don't see any fringes that a man takes financial responsibilities alone. Both are meant to contribute immensely, that's why they are called couple.
[automerge]1617325389[/automerge]
Financial responsibility can be shared or. Is to. Be shared among. Couples because we are both meant to help each other and also when it involves joint account though the couples should also have their different acct but the affairs of the home like expenditure and expenses can. Be removed from the joint account
The couple's should share responsible together as they jointly run a business firm. I don't see any fringes that a man takes financial responsibilities alone. Both are meant to contribute immensely, that's why they are called couple.

Financial responsibility can be shared or. Is to. Be shared among. Couples because we are both meant to help each other and also when it involves joint a

[automerge]1617325389[/automerge]
Financial responsibility can be shared or. Is to. Be shared among. Couples because we are both meant to help each other and also when it involves joint account though the couples should also have their different acct but the affairs of the home like expenditure and expenses can. Be removed from the joint account
You're right, couples shouldn't own a joint account to remove dispute. Owning joint account will make both suspicious and angered when the man takes money without informing the woman about the withdrawn funds. When it comes to family expenditures, the woman should assist the man to carter for family bills when the funds is available.

If a couple runs a business, it is a mutual responsibility and helps each other to operate the company, and they will get a salary where they work for another company, while the assets and debts of the company become joint responsibility.

when it comes to financial responsibility at home I believe the man of the House is in the right position to take up every financial responsibility, even if the family are running a joint business

Your mindset about money will determine how you handle your finances.

You may find some places where you're willing to share the load, but others where you'll need to compromise.

Before you begin, try to understand each other's financial approaches and attitudes.

This can assist you in identifying places where you agree – and disagree – so that you can anticipate future issues before they occur.

Hear alot of women saying that a man should maintain his headship in terms of financial responsibilities even when running a family/Joint business as a source of income. What is your opinion in this regard. Thanks.
Couples who run joint business will have doubled their problems... Financial and marital problems. I wouldn't even advise that as it would lead to stories that touch eventually

In many places of the world today, things are growing more difficult in terms of livings and as such the family needs financing from all the angles as possible. It is important that both the husband and the wife contribute to a common cause to solve their issues and not just be kept on one person.

A understanding couple should be able to manage a joint account with out much misunderstanding. But it is also advisable to have a different account for peace sakes.

The world we're in now, responsibility can be shared and carried by anybody in the family so far they come into agreement as to how to share it and if there is no agreement then each person should be liable to the amount he or she contributes.

We all know,the lady should handle the business while the man provide or makes provision for the business,but in this clime, whosoever can do the work should handle it.

Hear alot of women saying that a man should maintain his headship in terms of financial responsibilities even when running a family/Joint business as a source of income. What is your opinion in this regard. Thanks.
A joint account would make everything more transparent. I don't think if this is something that really would cause a misunderstanding between couples.

For couples who run a joint business, they have to come together and agree that the Man or husband should be in charge of the business financially. He should also over the affairs of the home with the finance he manages from the joint company.
[automerge]1619175758[/automerge]
For couples who run a joint business, they have to come together and agree that the Man or husband should be in charge of the business financially. He should also over the affairs of the home with the finance he manages from the joint company.

I don't think the modern women want their men to take all financial responsibilities. I see a lot of women equally sharing financial responsibilities. In fact some women do more than men in terms of running a family. They not only earn but also do household works.

I totally agree with what you have said. The cost of living is getting so expensive that it is difficult to maintain a family with the income from one person in the family. Both the husband and wife should contribute to the expense.

In order to avoid too much drama they should each receive a speculated salary at the end of every month. This will help curb issues between them.

Concerning your question on how finances should be handled when a couple are running a joint business, I would say that first of all they should mix up the finances of the business with the family finances as this could be detrimental

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds