Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial Responsibility: How should it be shared when couples runs a family/joint business?

Either one of them that feels like they can bear it should take of it, they can also choose to share 50/50 as well. I don't think there is a rule saying the man must bear all the responsibility.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hear alot of women saying that a man should maintain his headship in terms of financial responsibilities even when running a family/Joint business as a source of income. What is your opinion in this regard. Thanks.
When it comes to a business level, i think financial responsibility should be shared 50:50.
That's the same ratio the earnings of profit should be shared too.

Yes I agree with your opinion that is of the women in terms of join family business. the man is always expected to be the head in all family activities, so also to deal with business when he is capable of handling the affairs properly for the benefit of the family.

If you are buoyant enough you will never look at your website to provide some of the basic things at home. It is the duty of the man to provide the needs of the family members.

If you are buoyant enough you will never look at your website to provide some of the basic things at home. It is the duty of the man to provide the needs of the family members.
It is inappropriate for you to said this, even if they are financially buoyant and both the husband and the wife are working so what will she be doing with her salary ? It is the best for her to at least contribute to the growth and development of the family.

In joint business, the couple should have a common purse but also have their individual accounts. The funds in the joint account could be certain percentages of their income and will be used to take care of the home and all that pertains to it.
As simple as that. Since it is a joint business they both make the profit together. Sincerely, I don't see why this should be an issue and that does not stop the man from the being the head of house.

Couples that are in business together as partners should share the responsibilities of the business equally and since they are partners they should learn to contribute to the growth of the business

In this case, the financial responsibility ought to be shared equally, so they both take equal profit. If this is biased or compromised then the law of business has been tampered on.
I agree with you.
The financial responsibility should be shared 50:50.
There would be no problem with sharing the profit when it comes.

I think the financial responsibility is shared by both husband and wife even if one of them are stay at home. This is because both of them try to run the house in a much efficient way possible and they both need to manage the finance together.

When a couple or family run a business together, i feel tge financially responsibility should be shsred equally among them. Gender shouldn't be considered in sharing the financial responsibilies because they are both running the business together.

I think when it comes to the issue of partnership between couples it has to be based on consent of both parties and how they would want the issue of responsibilities to be shared among them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds