Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally made it!

Senkusha

Recognized member
Website
www.animerpgs.com
Credits
Hi everybody! I finally got around to making an introduction! Usually, that's the first place I go, but I was excited to see some of the topics here! Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm GenX. Yup, and old fart. I remember.... yeah, we'll skip that LOL. So, I like anime and writing, role playing is my passion. I'm in a crap "career" if you call warehousing a career choice, and my body is rebelling against my current job choice. Someday, I hope to be able to work from home somehow. I love administrative work (yes, forums are included too). I genuinely enjoy helping other people, and now that I'm oldER, I actually have some experience to pass on to people!

I enjoy writing, drawing even though I suck at it, I love those little chibi anime characters! I love cooking and trying different cultures' foods -- I'm officially an expert with chopsticks, as I can eat rice with them -- I'm incredibly patient, but I can't see too good anymore. Bifocals suck, in case you didn't know. So reading the tiny dates on coins is very challenging. Good thing I like a challenge! Let's see, I enjoy computer programming -- specifically I'm having a blast with Unreal Engine, and I'm making my version of Asheron's Call, but anime and flying too, and probably a bit futuristic (why not?!)

Other things I like doing but haven't done since I was like a kid, involve playing Bingo, I love cats, riding my bicycle (although I used to do that back and forth to/from work everyday -- snow included) Building PC's, but lately I've just gotten lazy and bought an Alienware R13. I love learning new card games. Somewhere around here I have one of those card game books with like thousand games in it. I like making my own Meade (I learned from a Knight in the SCA who learned from a Brewmaster). I enjoy making bead and crystal jewlery. And I have a fascination with studying the occult and Wicca.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other things. (Hint, don't get old!) So anyway, Hi!

I work in a factory myself so I know how you feel lol. I'm a millennial though, born in 1990. Welcome to Admin Junkies, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :D

Welcome :)

Been thinking of giving this a go myself.... If I could ever just find the time...
Thanks!

Yeah, finding the time. That's the problem. Between working 9 hours a day, and commuting four hours a day, I just don't have too much time anymore. I miss the old days when a 40 hour paycheck was more than enough to pay the bills AND have some time for friends/family/passions.

Hi everybody! I finally got around to making an introduction! Usually, that's the first place I go, but I was excited to see some of the topics here! Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm GenX. Yup, and old fart. I remember.... yeah, we'll skip that LOL. So, I like anime and writing, role playing is my passion. I'm in a crap "career" if you call warehousing a career choice, and my body is rebelling against my current job choice. Someday, I hope to be able to work from home somehow. I love administrative work (yes, forums are included too). I genuinely enjoy helping other people, and now that I'm oldER, I actually have some experience to pass on to people!

I enjoy writing, drawing even though I suck at it, I love those little chibi anime characters! I love cooking and trying different cultures' foods -- I'm officially an expert with chopsticks, as I can eat rice with them -- I'm incredibly patient, but I can't see too good anymore. Bifocals suck, in case you didn't know. So reading the tiny dates on coins is very challenging. Good thing I like a challenge! Let's see, I enjoy computer programming -- specifically I'm having a blast with Unreal Engine, and I'm making my version of Asheron's Call, but anime and flying too, and probably a bit futuristic (why not?!)

Other things I like doing but haven't done since I was like a kid, involve playing Bingo, I love cats, riding my bicycle (although I used to do that back and forth to/from work everyday -- snow included) Building PC's, but lately I've just gotten lazy and bought an Alienware R13. I love learning new card games. Somewhere around here I have one of those card game books with like thousand games in it. I like making my own Meade (I learned from a Knight in the SCA who learned from a Brewmaster). I enjoy making bead and crystal jewlery. And I have a fascination with studying the occult and Wicca.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other things. (Hint, don't get old!) So anyway, Hi!
Hello again! First off welcome to Admin Junkies. I'm happy you've found us! I understand getting ahead of yourself and finding a few topics that are fun to respond to! It is wonderful to be able to help people, and with more knowledge you are more so able to do so! Experience can be super helpful in that sense. I'm impressed with being an expert with chopsticks... right when I get semi-good with it, I don't go use them again for months and start back on square one xD

What got you into roleplaying originally? The interest in writing in general? Do you have any cats?

I love your intro because I feel like I have more questions, but at the same time already know quite a bit about you! Excited to have you apart of Admin Junkies! :)

Interesting introduction. Welcome.

Prepare to be hulk smashed! Its.my way of saying welcome :)

hulk smash GIF

It doesnt matter if you're good or bad at doing things. The fact that you're enjoying while doing them, is what that matters! Welcome to the AJ Family @Senkusha ! 😊 Hope you enjoy every bit of time you spend here.

That was a fun read! ☺️ Thanks for that. Welcome to Admin Junkies. Enjoy your stay. If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to let us know. :D

Hello again! First off welcome to Admin Junkies. I'm happy you've found us! I understand getting ahead of yourself and finding a few topics that are fun to respond to! It is wonderful to be able to help people, and with more knowledge you are more so able to do so! Experience can be super helpful in that sense. I'm impressed with being an expert with chopsticks... right when I get semi-good with it, I don't go use them again for months and start back on square one xD

What got you into roleplaying originally? The interest in writing in general? Do you have any cats?

I love your intro because I feel like I have more questions, but at the same time already know quite a bit about you! Excited to have you apart of Admin Junkies! :)
I currently do not have any cats. My apartment doesn't allow pets.

I began roleplaying in highschool, but didn't find my love for it until one day back in 2005? when a member of my first forum said how boring my site was and that I should have a role playing game. Since my site was dedicated to a character from the anime Tenchi Muyo!, I began a simple role play involving the characters from the anime. It was my first time playing (and being a game master) play by post style, and I loved it! Later on, I found a role playing game in my local comic book shop called Big Eyes Small Mouth Second Revised Edition, and thought, that would be perfect to add structure to my game! I've been a fan ever since.

However, today I prefer the multi authored story approach, as the game system can get in the way of the creative story flow.

From one anime fan to another, welcome to AJ :)

I currently do not have any cats. My apartment doesn't allow pets.

I began roleplaying in highschool, but didn't find my love for it until one day back in 2005? when a member of my first forum said how boring my site was and that I should have a role playing game. Since my site was dedicated to a character from the anime Tenchi Muyo!, I began a simple role play involving the characters from the anime. It was my first time playing (and being a game master) play by post style, and I loved it! Later on, I found a role playing game in my local comic book shop called Big Eyes Small Mouth Second Revised Edition, and thought, that would be perfect to add structure to my game! I've been a fan ever since.

However, today I prefer the multi authored story approach, as the game system can get in the way of the creative story flow.
Aww that's sad! I understand though, I've lived in apartments and then you had to pay a monthly fee for them to live there on top of a deposit down for them. It's ridiculous.

That sounds like a lot of fun! That's cool you've found your passion since 2005! :)

🤣 🤣

@TwitchisMental
I done did a whole app so here is the walk through that was supposed to take place after the server setup that went awry 🤣:ninja: The post in-depths your setup ;)
Twitch App

Hence the name. I expect your name to be in the read list very soon sir!!!

All joking aside... Bro... I live for it :)

Welcome! I'm in the Gen-X category too. Do you have any cats currently?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest