Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Feel like giving up in business sometimes?

Advertisement Placeholder
There a lot of times where I feel like giving up because I am not really seeing any positive results on what I'm doing yet and it is very frustrating so I just have to comfort myself and move on Daily.

Owning a Business and running a successful business can be very tideous,because there are lots of challanges along the terrian of business operation,one need to be tough in his approach and have capacity as well as patience.

If you establish a business and the business is not growing as expected, there is every possibility that you get tired and feel like quitting. You could still revive the business and not give up if you go back to the drawing board to make a proper plan again on how to tackle the source of the problem.

I have a website that earns money and I am doing what I can to revive it. It is sad because month after month the traffic is drying up. I sometimes want to give up on it all together but I have been working on it for so long now, I feel like I need to at least try to turn it around.

There are positive and negative aspect to business most of the time and when you are facing issues in your business, You get frustrated most of the time to the point that you feel like quitting.

One thing that we should know is that business cannot free of challenges all the time. There will be time for turbulence, it is very important for a business owner to know that when things are not going on fine, it is part of the learning process. At this time, we need to show resilience so that the business will not be tiring.

Not receiving any responses from my email marketing makes me want to feel like this is not the right business line for me right now. But it's best to keep pushing as it'll be alright.

Some times yes,I could remember when I was handling my sister's business as a manager,a particular worker was so adamant but sincerely he was the best of the workers so he made my work frustrating and I almost quit but we got along at the end

I have never plan of giving out in my business instead I am planning to expend the business in order to be getting much profit from the business, what can make a person to think of giving up in a business maybe you can change location.

Even when the business is not going well as planned and you felt like the business me crumbling, I have never for once have the thought of closing down my business.
I have never plan of giving out in my business instead I am planning to expend the business in order to be getting much profit from the business, what can make a person to think of giving up in a business maybe you can change location.

Many times we always feel like giving up in a particular business and it is understandable. However, you need to persevere and be consistent in doing the right thing despite the difficulties you face.

Almost all the time - there are stages where you just feel things aren't working anymore and you'll feel like quitting. I learnt this from reading about successful business men.
One thing I constantly do to motivate myself is exercise in the mornings before working.

Actually there are some kind of business situations that may makes you feel like given up in your business but it's not advisable to give up in your business because of challenges faced.

Actually there are some kind of business situations that may makes you feel like given up in your business but it's not advisable to give up in your business because of challenges faced.
Most of the time when there's no sales in business , you might get tired and frustrated like giving up on the business , and this might happen due to the location issue most of the time .

Most of the time when there's no sales in business , you might get tired and frustrated like giving up on the business , and this might happen due to the location issue most of the time .
Actually location plays a vital role in the sells of every business. when you dont have the best location in your business, it will sounds so boring and people will not patronize you but that should not makes you feel like a loser.

Do you ever feel like giving up in business, whether you are a business owner, manager or staff member? What motivates you to keep pushing on to become successful? For me, making my bed in the morning after I wake up motivates me for the rest of the day when I feel like giving up.
It is something that everyone should pay attention, if you start something and you are a complete beginner then you will face many problems but it will have only one solution and that is not giving up.

Do you ever feel like giving up in business, whether you are a business owner, manager or staff member? What motivates you to keep pushing on to become successful? For me, making my bed in the morning after I wake up motivates me for the rest of the day when I feel like giving up.
It is quite plausible that we sometimes want to give up on a given firm. Regardless of the problems you experience, you must stay the course and be effective in accomplishing your goal of successfully running an enterprise.

Yes, sometimes i often feel like giving up on my online job. Working is too much hard work. What motivates me to keep on working though is the so much things i have to achieve with money.

Yes, sometimes i often feel like giving up on my online job. Working is too much hard work. What motivates me to keep on working though is the so much things i have to achieve with money.
What I usually do when I'm no longer motivated to go on with business is to go online and get motivational posts that will help me keep up with the day's work. Seeing and reading about success stories from people's failure motivates me too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds