Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Feel like giving up in business sometimes?

the feeling of giving up used to be constant and ever present in my day to day running of my business, but i just came to a realization that if you give up where are you running to.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you ever feel like giving up in business, whether you are a business owner, manager or staff member? What motivates you to keep pushing on to become successful? For me, making my bed in the morning after I wake up motivates me for the rest of the day when I feel like giving up.
Many peaple give up because they don't see results I perfectly understand why business is exspensive and it can seem like it's not worth it and you are losing money

It is possible that you will grow weary and consider giving up if you start a business but it does not take off as you had hoped. If you return to the drawing board and create a thorough plan once more on how to address the problem's root cause, you may be able to save the company and keep trying.

Owning a business and managing a successful one may be quite challenging due to the numerous obstacles that arise over the course of conducting business. To overcome these obstacles, one must be tenacious in his approach and possess both capacity and patience.

Sometimes stress from work and business challenges makes us feel like given up on the business we are running. sometimes we felt like our effort isn't that enough for the business to be successful.

Well I used to have a website that earns money and I am doing what I can to revive it. It is sad because month after month the traffic is drying up. I sometimes want to give up on it all together but I have been working on it for so long now, I feel like I need to at least try to turn it around.

Actually yes I have thought of that several times and it not that am lazy but you can work the whole night to research for something and later come to work and still treat you like garbage so if it I thought of giving up but it not a good idea and not advisable to give up act work place so try and push hard one the your success bell will start to ring and enjoy will start to come towards you .

Owning a Business and going for walks a a hit commercial enterprise may be very tideous,due to the fact there are masses of challanges alongside the terrian of commercial enterprise operation,one want to be hard in his technique and feature potential in addition to patience.
When you are starting a business , you should always know that handling a business will never be an easy task and that's why you must always be on your toes everytime .

This was more like a normal state for me in the past but there's something that kept me going and I don't really feel that way right now or recently. I discovered that the price of things in the market keeps increasing while my earnings are decreasing.

Yes it happens, despite the fact I don't have a business but I strongly believe this happens, sometimes we feel like giving up, but that's not the best thing to do.

I have come to understand that it is not everything you are going to touch that is going to be successful and at the end of the day you need discipline no matter what you keep going.

Sometimes I always feel tired and want to give up but i will never do that. Hard time will surely pass sooner or later. It's high time to accept that this is part of life and we might not be able to avoid it

I believe if you are running a business you'll face this kinds of challenges, but if you have a motivating factor it will very much help, we all need to have a motivating factor in our businesses.

There will be time for turbulence, it is very important for a business owner to know that when things are not going on fine, it is part of the learning process. At this time, we need to show resilience so that the business will not be tiring.

When you are starting a business , you should always know that handling a business will never be an easy task and that's why you must always be on your toes everytime .

There are many people who may feel like giving up on a business when they will feel that they are not getting the right kind of results after starting a business.

Frustration in business sometimes might want you to give up in Every thing you have achieved so far , and thats why you need to always think ahead of the current situation happening on your business .
Frustration in business sometimes might want you to give up in Every thing you have achieved so far , and thats why you need to always think ahead of the current situation happening on your business .

There are always going to be ups and downs in business and that is why you are going to require discipline. They are going to be days where simply motivation is not just going to be enough.

it happens to everyone, but don't throw in the towel yet, allow your goals and vision motivate you to keep going, if you don't quit, you will succeed

Owning a Business and running a successful business can be very tideous,because there are lots of challanges along the terrian of business operation,one need to be tough in his approach and have capacity as well as patience.

This is something that usually happen at the beginning of any new business because it is always the most difficult time in that business as a result of low sales and making of profit. But if you endure for a while it is going to start bringing in good results.

Yes i have had this feeling on so many occasions, there are times the business is simply not going the way i want it to and the best option at the moment would to give up on it, but what keeps me going is why i started in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds