Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Feel like giving up in business sometimes?

The period that I lost birds in my farm in droves, I felt like poultry business is not for me. I would pick 40 dead birds in the morning and then pick up another 20 in the evening. It happened for 3 straight days and out of 350 birds, only 7 survived. I honestly felt like closing down the farm.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure can cause someone to give up in business. You just need to motivate yourself and analysis the problem. You then find solution from expert to the problem. Nobody is an icon of knowledge but we need consistent information to make our business stands.

A lot of time, I feel like giving up on my business. Most times, I set achievable and realistic goals every month. The written goals serve as motivation to me, I promised myself not to give up till I achieve those goals.

Failure can cause someone to give up in business. You just need to motivate yourself and analysis the problem. You then find solution from expert to the problem. Nobody is an icon of knowledge but we need consistent information to make our business stands.

Failure teaches many lesson in life and there are many people who never learn at all and they are the ones who usually suffer a lot in the end. They learn their lessons when it is too late for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds