Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite Host ?

Rampensau

Credits
Whats your Go To Hoster? Currently im testing IONOS and have a great experience with it.

Ionos is what I've been using myself for almost two years now. They're the host I've stuck to for the longest, I never have any downtime with them myself and I think they're great! There's only one thing I have an issue with, you have to purchase ssl certificates from them, so you can't use free ones from cloudflare or use ones you've purchased from other places.

At this time my favourite hosting company would have to be HawkHost. Me and my other half have been using HawkHost for many years now with no issues at all and even last year when there was a major outage due to a fire, they kept us updated the whole time which meant we could keep out audience updated too.

So far, I've been pleased with my Hetzner VPS. Before that, I usually relied on RamNode until they were sold to InMotion.
I prefer to NOT use shared hosting as most of the offerings are severely lacking even at the price level I pay for my VPS.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor