Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Entrepreneur?

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite entrepreneur is Elon musk he has achieved a lot in the tech industry especially his spacex and Tesla line of electric cars

My favorite enterpreneur is my current boss he is a very young man and he is really making progress as he he able to manage more than three business at a time and I have benefited from him alot

Oprah Winfrey is one of my favorites. She coupled a real concern for people with a love for what she does, the willpower to get it done, and the know-how to achieve it. This is all you'll need to be successful, and she is.

My richest and most motivating entrepreneur is Richard Branson. He operates about 500 companies and he isn't slowing down even with his age.

Oprah Winfrey is one of my favorites. She coupled a real concern for people with a love for what she does, the willpower to get it done, and the know-how to achieve it. This is all you'll need to be successful, and she is.
Oprah Winfrey is one of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world and also the gate is my all-time favourite enterpreneurs in the world right now and I will do anything to become like Bill Gates.

I think people's favourite entrepreneurs should be people they know about their beginnings and experiences, not people like Elon Musk who's father was rich or bill gate who came from a wealthy family as well. Not downplaying their achievements or anything, kudos to them as well.

I think people's favourite entrepreneurs should be people they know about their beginnings and experiences, not people like Elon Musk who's father was rich or bill gate who came from a wealthy family as well. Not downplaying their achievements or anything, kudos to them as well.
I totally understand what you are trying to point out, but like you said kudos to them, they also tried. I know of some persons who came from rich families but could not manage the resources they had to create something good for themselves

First of all, my favorite entrepreneur is not just a single person alone. I have have many of them actually that are my favourite in their types of businesses. Like alikonl dangote for instance, he is one of them with his cement factories everywhere

Who is your favorite entrepreneur? What did they do to gain the wealth and success that they have achieved?
My favorite entrepreneur is Mr Adams he owns a college, I watch him start small until he became great, he just started with free tutorial then he started collecting a token until he become great

Over here one of the most popular enterpreneur that we have an understanding about this dangote,he is the richest man in Africa, I don't really know much about this lifestyle because he has decided to make it a secret.

I understand what you are trying to point out, but like you said kudos to them, they also tried. I know of some persons who came from rich families but could not manage the resources they had to create something good for themselves
I understand your point. But the truth is a lot of people with small businesses will do a lot more if they had they had the right upbringing and capital. Not people who profited off capitalism.

My favorite enterpreneur is my current boss he is a very young man and he is really making progress as he he able to manage more than three business at a time and I have benefited from him alot
There is a boss I used to work for very toxic and at the same time very kind. She always throws this nice and bad vibes all the time. But then I would never want to work for her again

My favorite is my boss who is not really distance from me, atleast from me,he educative on how he makes wealth,one thing I know is that he does alot of business,but involve mustly on long term business like the real estate investment

My favourite entrepreneur at the time is, Mark Zuckerberg. I love his insight, passion and zeal in the tech world.

I believe Steve Jobs is one of the greatest entrepreneurs ever. He was not only an inventor but he knew how to sell whatever he has to tye masses easily

First and foremost, my favorite entrepreneur is not a single individual. In fact, I have a number of them who are my favorites in their own fields.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds