Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Entrepreneur?

my favorite entrepreneur is warren buffet, i so much love his concept of making money which really seems stress free and enjoyable. you invest your money on a proven company with excellent tract record and sit back.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favourite entrepreneur is Mark Zuckerberg. He built his weath through his innovation. One of his innovation is facebook. The great part of his story is that he start from low level and today he is at the top.

Mine is Elon musk, I admire the way he does his things. Also the fact that he's someone that's got a very good sense of humor like intelligent people ought to be at.

Well my favourite entrepreneur is someone who has no fear but absolute courage in taking business risk. they can do or takes what ever sacrifice to be made in othet to sustain and maintain there business.
Actually there are numbers of entrepreneurs who are very successful though not on a single field but I admire there way of business. I have not started a business yet but am still working on it.

Last edited:
If I think it has to be Elon Musk. I have always been impressed with what he has done and what he is doing. I was also impressed with Bill Gates but later when I read about Bill Gates intention to create monopoly in the market, I kind of dislike him

Most people who are living in African country always admire that man because he is the richest man in Africa with a lot of business that he manages all over the world.

I think that it is a very common practice of many people to admire successful people. This is due to the fact that they may get inspired by them and they may even follow the strategies they create in order to make sure that they become successful by following such kind of strategies.

I think that it is a very common practice of many people to admire successful people. This is due to the fact that they may get inspired by them and they may even follow the strategies they create in order to make sure that they become successful by following such kind of strategies.

Well, for the fact that almost every product that every family makes use of in my country are somehow connected to the business of Aliko Dangote is something that makes him a very powerful enterpreneur in the whole of African countries. This is the reason why most people are always trying to emulate him when it comes to being an entrepreneur.

If I think it has to be Elon Musk. I have always been impressed with what he has done and what he is doing. I was also impressed with Bill Gates but later when I read about Bill Gates intention to create monopoly in the market, I kind of dislike him

Do you think Elon Musk doesn't get flattered by the idea of creating a monopoly? See, every successful business person is likely going to look towards that direction at a point in their business journey. However, what I like about Elon, supporting your choice, is how free he lives and enjoys being a businessman. We need more of those lifestyles from wealthy men around.

Do you think Elon Musk doesn't get flattered by the idea of creating a monopoly? See, every successful business person is likely going to look towards that direction at a point in their business journey. However, what I like about Elon, supporting your choice, is how free he lives and enjoys being a businessman. We need more of those lifestyles from wealthy men around.

Yeah, that's very correct. It was actually the reason why he decided to invest in the social media sector by acquiring the ownership of Twitter. This is so that he's going to rival the monopoly that Mark Zuckerberg is trying to establish in the social media sector and it's something that I am personally very happy about.

Yeah, that's very correct. It was actually the reason why he decided to invest in the social media sector by acquiring the ownership of Twitter. This is so that he's going to rival the monopoly that Mark Zuckerberg is trying to establish in the social media sector and it's something that I am personally very happy about.

He is pumping a lot of money already into the X app, and that is to make it an interesting app. Whether he becomes successful in breaking the market share that Mark Zuckerberg already had is a story for another day.

He is pumping a lot of money already into the X app, and that is to make it an interesting app. Whether he becomes successful in breaking the market share that Mark Zuckerberg already had is a story for another day.

When it comes to money, it's not a problem for Elon Musk at all. It was the reason he bought Twitter for the amount he did in billions of dollars. He's definitely one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world today!

Well, for the fact that almost every product that every family makes use of in my country are somehow connected to the business of Aliko Dangote is something that makes him a very powerful enterpreneur in the whole of African countries. This is the reason why most people are always trying to emulate him when it comes to being an entrepreneur.

I think that it is all about monopoly in business. There are many businesses that have established a monopoly and this is why they tend to become popular and favourite entrepreneurs to many people. In this case, it seems like the monopoly has reached the entire continent.

I think that it is all about monopoly in business. There are many businesses that have established a monopoly and this is why they tend to become popular and favourite entrepreneurs to many people. In this case, it seems like the monopoly has reached the entire continent.

Well, I must admit that to be the head of monopoly in a business is something that is very satisfying because it is going to give you the complete control over what is happening in the market with respect to the product that you are selling.

The prices that is going to be sold in the market is only going to be determined by you and nobody is going to bring any form of competition towards your business.

Well, I must admit that to be the head of monopoly in a business is something that is very satisfying because it is going to give you the complete control over what is happening in the market with respect to the product that you are selling.

The prices that is going to be sold in the market is only going to be determined by you and nobody is going to bring any form of competition towards your business.

I am quite sure that it is quite hard to capture the market in a particular continent. There are a few companies that have managed to do so. You cannot conduct every business in each and every country due to political tensions, even if you are recognised as one of the most favourite entrepreneurs.

I am quite sure that it is quite hard to capture the market in a particular continent. There are a few companies that have managed to do so. You cannot conduct every business in each and every country due to political tensions, even if you are recognised as one of the most favourite entrepreneurs.

It's not easy for you to have monopoly in the market. This was exactly what Microsoft tried to do in the gaming industry when they bought Activision Blizzard. Microsoft was already a very big company and adding Activision Blizzard to their ranks will give them ownership to so many more games. Sony never wanted that to happen but in the end Microsoft was able to seal the deal as they have announced the 100% acquisition of Activision Blizzard few days ago.

It's not easy for you to have monopoly in the market. This was exactly what Microsoft tried to do in the gaming industry when they bought Activision Blizzard. Microsoft was already a very big company and adding Activision Blizzard to their ranks will give them ownership to so many more games. Sony never wanted that to happen but in the end Microsoft was able to seal the deal as they have announced the 100% acquisition of Activision Blizzard few days ago.

I think that it is much easier for many big companies to establish a monopolistic market. This is exactly the main reasons why they tend to be famous. Many big entrepreneurs have been doing this. Having a favourite entrepreneur is a good thing. However, a person must work hard so that people start idolising him instead of others.

There are so many but I can easily point at Mark Zuckerberg. His strides and achievements in the tech world is a source of inspiration to many.

With what Mark Zuckerberg have been able to achieve with his investment in social media platforms, it is something that anyone who is interested in being an entrepreneur is always going to be willing to copy for himself. He is a very successful man and he has showed the world how powerful social media platform can be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds