Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Entrepreneur?

I think people's favourite entrepreneurs should be people they know about their beginnings and experiences, not people like Elon Musk who's father was rich or bill gate who came from a wealthy family as well. Not downplaying their achievements or anything, kudos to them as well.
Aliko Dangote in Nigeria seems to be the leading father-figure when you comes to the entrepreneurs people look up to because he is one of the richest or if not the richest man in Africa.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have many favorites successful entrepreneur. One of them is Elon Musk I like him for the fact that he is very creative and is capable of creating products that will fit into the next generation. I like Donald Trump for the fact that he is a successful real estate developer.

There are lots of entrepreneurs that have been inspirational to me, especially those who weren't born with a silver but still make make a name like jack ma for one, and countless others including Steve Harvey

My richest and most motivating entrepreneur is Richard Branson. He operates about 500 companies and he isn't slowing down even with his age.
Seriously when I read about Richard Branson I felt like I've met someone who is a role model for me because things that you have been able to do are outstanding for someone at his age.

Oprah Winfrey is one of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world and also the gate is my all-time favourite enterpreneurs in the world right now and I will do anything to become like Bill Gates.
I have actually watched a lot of documentaries done by Oprah Winfrey and they are quite inspiring for anyone who wants to be successful in whatever business that they are doing.

Oprah Winfrey is one of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world and also the gate is my all-time favourite enterpreneurs in the world right now and I will do anything to become like Bill Gates.
Oprah Winfrey and bill gates are one of the most biggest entrepreneurs in the world but they have been surpassed by many new enterpreneur , I want to be myself working hatd and making it.
Oprah Winfrey and bill gates are one of the most biggest entrepreneurs in the world but they have been surpassed by many new enterpreneur , I want to be myself working hatd and making it.

First of all, my favorite entrepreneur is not just a single person alone. I have have many of them actually that are my favourite in their types of businesses. Like alikonl dangote for instance, he is one of them with his cement factories everywhere
Most people who are living in African country always admire that man because he is the richest man in Africa with a lot of business that he manages all over the world.

Oprah Winfrey is one of my favorites. She coupled a real concern for people with a love for what she does, the willpower to get it done, and the know-how to achieve it. This is all you'll need to be successful, and she is.
I like Oprah Winfrey too, I think that she is an amazing black woman who stands as an Icon of dignity both in the African and international realm for her passion.

Well, I dont have one who I consider as the most because I believe they start from somewhere and they make so much effort to be there rather than looking up to others and I also want to adopt to their footsteps.

My favorite entrepreneur is my boss is really doing well in his business and also progressing, because he knows how to do business very well so he is my favorite entrepreneur.

I believe that my favourite entrepreneur is certainly Elon musk and that is due to a certain number of reasons. First of all I love physics and technology a lot and that's particularly inclined with the way in which he has made a lot of his fortune from technological companies like Tesla and solar city.

My favourite entrepreneur is aliko dangote and it is because he is from Africa , and he did not let the background determine what is going to become a future at all.

Dangote is one of the richest man in Africa. He is my favourite and he is always one of the person I look forward to learn From. There are so many Others like Elon Musk and Bill Gates. I love technology with Passion.

My favourite entrepreneur is dangote, the owner of dangote group of companies. The secret of his success is that all of his products are what human beings would need on a daily basis. As a result, there is no single day you wouldn't consume products from dangote.

My favorite entrepreneur in my country is Aliko Dangote because of the risk he usually involve himself in. The make some factories and industrial and now he is even trying to make crude oil factory.

My favorite enterpreneur is my current boss he is a very young man and he is really making progress as he he able to manage more than three business at a time and I have benefited from him alot
My favorite entrepreneur is Elon musk he is my favorite entrepreneur because I really want to become billionaire like him is a very good entrepreneur to follow.

Dangote is one of the richest man in Africa. He is my favourite and he is always one of the person I look forward to learn From. There are so many Others like Elon Musk and Bill Gates. I love technology with Passion.
I think Dangote is the current richest man in the whole of African continent , and like you said Elon musk is the most richest man in the whole world bevause they are hard-working and has a lot of investments.

My favourite intrepreneur is Mark Zuckerberg. He is very young yet competing among the richest men in the world. He was Havard dropped out but today he is founder of multiple social platforms.

Well, I dont have one who I consider as the most because I believe they start from somewhere and they make so much effort to be there rather than looking up to others and I also want to adopt to their footsteps.
Thata a good thing to emulate from you , there are also some people link that whom hate the idea of looking up to people becuase we don't actually know the real source of their wealth .

I would say that Warren Buffet is a good entrepreneur. He is smart and good at making money. However, he might be a great businessman, but I have always wondered why he has always remained skeptic about cryptocurrencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds