Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Entrepreneur?

I don't have a favorite entrepreneur but i so much admire facebook's Mark Zukerberg. He is a real genius for creating an app that can allow one interact with people all over the world and also making billions of dollars from this same app.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite entrepreneur is Warren Buffet. Whenever I read his story of how he came to understand the dynamics of the stock market and make a fortune out of it, I'm always motivated.
His wealth building via investments always inspires me and I'll love to create wealth that way too.

There are so many but I can easily point at Mark Zuckerberg. His strides and achievements in the tech world is a source of inspiration to many.

My favourite entrepreneur is Mr Dangote. He is an energetic and very vibrant entrepreneur. He as over time built a business empire for himself and I basically copy his business techniques. He always look for ways to solve the problems of common man. This makes him very wealthy.

Sir Richard Branson is one of my favorite entrepreneur. He is the owner of Virgin Group as well as Virgin Galatic, the space tourism company. I like this man because he built his wealth from stratch

When it comes to cryptocurrency I'm going to choose Elon Musk, because he is a driving force in the market of cryptocurrency today and if I can be able to get to that stage I believe that I've already become a successful human being.

My favorite is Mark Zukerberg,he inspires me with his simplicity and wisdom.He is one of a kind and I look up to him as my role model because he always thinks outside the box and he is very good at it

We can say that Warren Buffet is one of the most successful entrepreneur because he has been into business since he was a child. He made his investments into stock market at an early age and he actually suffered from loss but he never gave up and kept investing into stocks.

My favorite entrepreneur right now is my boss. He is hardworking, the sacrifices he makes just to make sure the business is moving and growing rapidly. He runs a fashion business and he's a fashion designer. I honestly envy his energy and determination

The entreprenuer i really loved is Richard Brandson,he is a dogged business man and has chains of business across various sectors,he likes charting really new course and he is resolute.

Oprah Winfrey is one of my favorites. She coupled a real concern for people with a love for what she does, the willpower to get it done, and the know-how to achieve it. This is all you'll need to be successful, and she is.
Wow she is very inspiring. What she went through in life and how she got to where she is just makes her stand out for me. She the reason I tell myself there's no excuses not to succeed

Apart from Warren Buffet, I can say that many billionaire cryptocurrency investors are also favorite entrepreneurs, even though they are not strictly entrepreneurs, but any person who makes money by investing money is an entrepreneur in my view.

My favorite entrepreneur is Aliko Dangote. He has been the richest man in Africa for ten years in a row, with a net worth of over $12 billion. Dangote's fortune is primarily built from his company, Dangote Cement, although he started his business empire by selling commodities such as sugar, salt, and flour.

Elon musk is my favorite entrepreneur based on his impact and achievement in the business world, this has brought a spotlight that entrepreneurship can actually be a generational wealth.

My favourite entrepreneur is Elon musk, because he is not afraid to start anything, he is an example of a risk taker, he is not afraid to tell world that he is into bitcoin not every one can do that .

My favorite entrepreneur is Elon musk he has achieved a lot in the tech industry especially his spacex and Tesla line of electric cars
When Elon musk is the leading factor when it comes to cryptocurrency it is actually very common for everyone to look up to him because he is the richest man in the world right now.

My favorite entrepreneur is Elon musk he has achieved a lot in the tech industry especially his spacex and Tesla line of electric cars
The growth of this man is actually seeing and shown that cryptocurrency is actually the future in the world today because all of a sudden he came out from nowhere and became the most richest man in the world.

Elon musk is an icon already and has achieved a lot but he is an hot shot and might be difficult to meet that's why I prefer that my favorite entrepreneur be someone I can meet like Josh muyiwa who is a crypto enthusiasts.

Successful entrepreneurs can manage their fears a few ways. My favorite tip for managing fear as an entrepreneur is to do confidence-building exercises

Elon musk seems to be hard working, a good planner, a good risk taker, and very confident In himself, he is a very strong inspiration to crypto currency's investors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds