Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failure: why is it Important of fail in business.

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Are you afraid of failing when setting up a business? We all don't want to fail in our next business projects but when it comes it's a blessing. YES a blessing. List all time top10 business mogul in the world and check what they have on their failed list. Personally, Failure in businesses makes me understand there are still thousands of ways to achieve my goal of having a successful business running without the fear of market competitions and sudden kick out. Jack MA CEO and founder of Alibaba on more than one occasion emphasize the reason one need to fail and fail at the early stage of starting a venture. Whenever you fail your business plan becomes better because it opens your mind to see new possibilities and what you could have done. A reporter once ask "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn't fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000steps." "Great success is built on failure, frustration, even catastrophy."

One of the biggest e-commerce founder said after failing so many times, he got to a point in his business life that it was nearly impossible to fail.

Has your failure in the past spur you to success in Your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Naturally no want wants to fail in whatever they do, be it business or other wise. Every business man wish is for its business to be successful, though failure teaches a lot when it occurs, that while most people that fail come back stronger.

Well written and structured article full of inspiration. Failure is part of the life, it doesn't matter how many time we fail in our respective business endeavour. All that matters its how far we take a bow and climb up to achieve lasting success.

Every successful entrepreneur has experienced failure. Failures of all sizes provide a valuable benefit -- they help to develop an entrepreneurial mindset that allows us to keep pushing forward. It's the equivalent of getting knocked down in the boxing ring and bouncing back up, ready for more

Personally failure in a business makes one to understand that there are still many ways you can achieve goal of a successful business, when ever someone is been disappointed in a business you should never be discouraged about that, ruther you should plan on how to succeed in the business,

Actually, no businessperson wants to fail because of he/she heard success stories of Jack Ma and other successful business men.
No successful businessperson achieved everything overnight, so you got to learn from your mistakes and reposition yourself better for success.

All I see in failure is a road map of what not to do again to be successful. If you don't fail or have difficulty, you wouldn't really know how to handle such situations when they come up. Failure comes with a hard lesson that give you the best knowledge. It's why they say experience is the best teacher.

I never knew it was important to fail in business. Failure helps us to understand better how a particular thing or sector works it opens our eyes to new ways to do the things we did before, but I think that if one has the right knowledge and information before starting a particular business failure can be reduced

Failure is part of experience needed to grow in life this will make you not to repeat the same process or action that made you fail in the first instance with that you will be able to achieve success when you give it another try.

Naturally no want wants to fail in whatever they do, be it business or other wise. Every business man wish is for its business to be successful, though failure teaches a lot when it occurs, that while most people that fail come back stronger.
Well successful entrepreneur has experienced failure. Failures of all sizes provide a valuable benefit -- they help to develop an entrepreneurial mindset that allows us to keep pushing forward. It’s the equivalent of getting knocked down in the boxing ring and bouncing back up, ready for more.
It’s easy to look at a failure as a personal shortcoming, but it's healthier to embrace failure as part of the entrepreneurial journey. Here are some reasons why it can help you succeed in business.

Nobody sets out to fail in a business but statistics has proven that 90% of startsup folds up in their first year of operations, so if you really want to get to the top, you have to prepare to fail
In failing and trying to get backup again you would become stronger mentally and you would be able to navigate your business better.

To me every disappointment is a blessing and every failure is a stepping stone to success if lesson is learnt from the failure.failing is not a bad course it is just to make someone re-strategize the business plan

Somehow failure in business is inevitable that is why the owner that fail to plan his business very well will surely fail. Before going into any business you must do your through findings which includes feasibility studies about the business whether it's viable or not, also the profit projection for at least 3 years must be done. This will enable the entrepreneur to make his decision whether to start the business or not. And when failure comes in you don't need to give up you dreams if you believe you will surely rise again.

Fear of failure is one of my biggest fears in opening a business, I am this kind of person that is very sensitive, so little things like fear of failure may prevent me from starting up a business.

Now with this article that is an exposé on the reason why we shouldn't take that failure at the very beginning of a business that seriously as failures sometimes serves as an ingredient to process success.

When life knock you down, you choose whether or not to get back up. I appreciate this writeup, it's written and structured well also it's full of inspiration. It is said that failure is part of the life, it doesn't matter how many time we fail in our respective business endeavour, what matters its how far we take a bow and climb up to achieve great success and become better

Basically, failures are a first step of success, when failing, you realize that you are going on the right path and you should invest more effort, time and energy to reach that success, the end of the tunnel where you failed first

Every successful entrepreneur has experienced failure. Failures of all sizes provide a valuable benefit -- they help to develop an entrepreneurial mindset that allows us to keep pushing forward. It's the equivalent of getting knocked down in the boxing ring and bouncing back up, ready for more

Excellent reasoning and explanation regarding failure in business, I even believe that "failure" is important in daily life. It is the best way to learn and gain experience at every step, which allows us to avoid upcoming situations since we will know how to get ahead and be victorious.

It's true nobody wants to fail but if we didn't fail even once we never truly learn. It teaches and makes us do better. There's a lot of great inventions that's being used a lot today that started as a failure.. failure that doesn't serve what their true purposes are but found a new way to use even better than what they're supposed to be even as a failure.

Yes
You are right, failure is just a means of redirection, to reconsider, re-strategize, trying out other possible options, it's will make you sit to have a rethink. Failure comes with experience you understand that some parts should not be followed to be successful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds