Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failure: why is it Important of fail in business.

I have many rewarding applications that I am utilizing. But I have not been rewarded by any. I always back up because of stress and the payment promised self is not that motivating. I will like to know if there is one that oirmises much payment and less stressful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that failure is important because there are successful people especially in business who have not experienced failure. But if what you mean is recovering after a failure, yes, that is important. It is not the end of the road when you experience failure. Set your sights on the future so that you can have another dream, so to speak. Even President Abe Lincoln had failed many times in his political career but he was persistent until he became president of the US.

Yes you make a good point. Failures cannot be averted in a business, so instead of trying to run away from them,vwe should be prepared to expect them and learn how to handle them. Failures should save as a lesson for us to get better.
Yes inasmuch as failure in business is very painful to bear,business owners should endeavour to know why they failed and also look for ways to overcome the failures. It can be so frustrating to lose your hard earned funds in a business after doing all necessary plans and putting efforts. Failure is a good way of educating oneself.

Yes I am agreed with those who has gotten success after great loss in interprenure because they experienced how to deal in coming Time and work .
No one wants to fail in business but once they failed than after standing they never failed because they already know how to manage again.so this is the part of life which is going and coming again and manage

Failure is a very, almost inevitable factor in building a very prosperous business, more so when it is encountered in the budding stages of the business. It generally depends on how we interpret failure really. Some individuals connect failure with disaster or losing. Others connect it with potential success, these are the great minds.
The main importance of failure is experience. When we fail in s business, experience is added and you will know what to avoid next time and you can also use your knowledge to advice others thereby helping them prevent th,same mistakes you made.

Failure is a part of life that teaches us to be steadfast and courageous Success comes only after failure. If you fail, you do not lose everything, but you gain experience, so you should keep trying. Success and failure are not in the hands of man.Man has only hard work and the rest should be left to God

The fact is that there is no way we can survive in business of we begin to be afraid of failing . We need to first start ,and hopefully luck we shine on u ,but even when we fail , we learn new lesson and start to put it into practice. There is never an easy life for any start up

@Josemendez Thank you for reminding all startups and aspiring entrepreneurs on the forum that being an entrepreneur alone is risk, and we have to dine and wine with risk all days of our lives as an entrepreneur. Talking about luck, you need prior proper planning which when meet with good timing becomes luck.

Well written article. I’ll say kudos to you. Failure is not what anyone will pray for but sometimes it occurs in business. Failure should not make you relent or fall back in whatever you’re doing instead it should be a driving force to push you to greater heights and achieve your dreams.

@Emma Aneni the main reason we entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs need to rre orientate about the failures in businesses. We need to encourage ourselves to do more even after failing at first try.

Failure in some aspects of one's business is born to occur, it enables one to research on deep strategies, this will enable one to retrategize using different real life approaches, with these one will definitely no repeat the same mistakes that led to the failure, do make sure to make good market analysis and surveys at intervals and improve your brand.

The most important part of the learning process is failure. Failure helps to highlight, understand, and correct aspects that needs growth. Without failure, you won't value success. Failure will help you see beyond what you could see before, it opens your thoughts and gives you a sense of better and improved work. So for those who face or experience failure in the business endeavor or companies, they should not give up. Be unhappy to be happy! Fail to grow.

Failure In any aspect of ones life does not mean, you are bad, failure just as mistakes prepares one ahead of difficulties and challenges that are yet to come. So it is not mandate that one must fail. But it is that whenever failure occurs it should always serve as lesson and stepping stones.

Concerning why failure is important in business. Well, no one wants to fail either in business or in personal life, everyone wants to succeed. But failure at times drives people beyond their capabilities and corrects them from their mistakes, that is why most people come back stronger from their mistakes.

Failure is not something anyone wants to experience but it's part of life, failure ensures someone learn from his mistakes and failure in a business exposes you to many aspects of that business and it improves your determination

A failure is also an essential tool for you to gain more knowledge. It is also popularly believed that experience is the best teacher. What is called the wealth of experience if not a compilation of failures and successes?

@Janita I understand your views. When I see an entrepreneur who is so much afraid of failing, I do ask 'would you like to make $10m dollar profit at the end of the year' you all know the response. Any entrepreneur who is afraid of failing is like one who doesn't want to die but go to heaven.

You are absolutely correct about this, it is okay to fail in your business, but what matters most is your ability to manage this failure and overcome strong. Even after you have failed, it is advisable you learn a thing or two from that experience in other not to experience such mistakes next Time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds