Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook or Google Plus

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Which do you think is has the better platform? I.e. without counting which one your friends are on, which do you think is better?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think facebook is better as for now!
With all those applications, pages, sharing mechanisms, groups, etc in facebook, I think google + has a lot to improve!

I would say Facebook. More people know about it so there is more developers, and also Facebook is always making changes, with instinct rather then what people want; Timeline, New Feed

Facebook for me, merely because it is what I have become accustomed to. I hate the site but still I check it to keep in touch with my cousins who I do not see but that is the sum total of what I do on Facebook now lol.

Facebook, started using it when the school I'm in forced me to sign up. Found it to have growing content and more features. Haven't used Google+ so can't comment on it.

Google+ is just starting out, so it feels really clunky to me, like it doesn't know exactly what it's for. I'll go with Facebook for now, but I do believe that G+ has the potential to grow into something better.

Google + is a lot more innovative which attracts me to it a lot more than Facebook which is just a generic copy of all of the other social networks such as MySpace and Bebo.. G+ deserves a lot more popularity but for it to gain that I think it needs to separate itself from Google.

I do not think there is any competition between these two. Facebook is miles ahead of Google+ and all other social media sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds