Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Facebook or Google Plus

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know anyone in real life who uses Google+. I do not see any reason to transfer from Facebook to Google+ so that is why I have not made an account. I feel like Facebook will always be the best social media site.

I do not know anyone in real life who uses Google+. I do not see any reason to transfer from Facebook to Google+ so that is why I have not made an account. I feel like Facebook will always be the best social media site.
Not always. MySpace was the thing of the future, but then facebook came along, the same can happen easily.

Not always. MySpace was the thing of the future, but then facebook came along, the same can happen easily.
Yeah but MySpace was bleh. I think the quality of Facebook is just so good now that no one will be able to top it. Do you think Google+ may be able to take over in the future?

Yes. I can't believe that Facebook actually beat Myspace in popularity. Myspace was the number 1 social network at one point.

Yes. I can't believe that Facebook actually beat Myspace in popularity. Myspace was the number 1 social network at one point.
However, MySpace is still in the internet world! They saved themselves from being lost forever by turning into a site for bands and musicians.

Neither. But Google Plus has better functionality than Facebook. I guess Facebook has a ton of users.

There's a saying. "Google created the world's largest empty social network."

There's a saying. "Google created the world's largest empty social network."

Sites always start empty. My profile has had over 20,000 views, and I'm pretty sure most of them are from YouTube. :p

Facebook or Google+? Tough decision. Facebook is always full of crap; not many of my friends are on Google+.

When I was able to setup my Google+ account (when it was in that 18+ only phase - wish it'd stay that way :p), I've moved everything to it and deleted my Facebook account. Google+ all the way!

I don't use FB, it's horribly buggy. What a piece of ****.
I technically use Google+ as practically everything on YouTube goes through that.

Facebook is more for me. I think it's more private and personal. Yes, you can argue that it's available to the government and all that, but I really doubt they'll take much notice if you barely write anything and only ask questions to people. Google+ seems to very open when it comes to others and I don't particularly feel safe using it. The connections that is has with other sites (Youtube etc) don't sit well with me.

Facebook is more for me. I think it's more private and personal. Yes, you can argue that it's available to the government and all that, but I really doubt they'll take much notice if you barely write anything and only ask questions to people. Google+ seems to very open when it comes to others and I don't particularly feel safe using it. The connections that is has with other sites (Youtube etc) don't sit well with me.
I actually prefer that aspect of Google+, as it avoids giving a false impression of how private and personal it truly is.
With Facebook, it's nowhere near as private as some people think it is. Many employers fire or reject applications based on people's activity on their Facebook Profiles which they thought were private.

At the end of the day, nothing on the internet is private and you should treat everything on it as such.
Believe it or not, but news really spreads on the internet.

Very true. Thanks for waking me up a little bit. I guess the best option really is to have no social network and keep to a simple mobile phone if you want to get in contact with people! The more technology advances, the less privacy we have it seems. Scary thought.

Facebok for sure. Google + is a complete failure and would not even be popular if it wasn't for the fact that Google is a powerhouse and keeps trying to push the service onto everyone. Google + should be removed completely or at very least removed from YouTube.

There are already enough social networks this world. YouTube was already a mess until it added everything needed a Google + account.

Facebook is better for personal life stuff. G+ is better when it comes to meeting new people and getting traffic. I get way more traffic from G+, which is because my posts actually reach everyone who follows me. Plus, when someone +1s something it gets shown to their friends. Really, you have to be insane to ignore G+.

I never thought about Google + would be used as a traffic. I thought it was the most pointless, godawful, satanic service that ever existed on this world and should burn in hell with the rest of me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds