Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Facebook or Google Plus

I never thought about Google + would be used as a traffic. I thought it was the most pointless, godawful, satanic service that ever existed on this world and should burn in hell with the rest of me.

Should give Google+ a try. Your friends are probably not be on there, but you'll come across some interesting people, sites and communities.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Facebook is better. I think there is more opportunity to connect with others on Facebook and get your posts seen more. Google+ I just don't believe is popular enough yet to really be useful. Maybe in the future it will be but I think Facebook definitely dominates when it comes to the two.

Of course facebook! Facebook is bigger, more widely used and I love the format. On the other side, I know there are those who have strayed because of the lack of privacy. I really like google+ and I hope it catches on more. I have groups in both, but Facebook has more people so more are seeing it.

I say Facebook, it's the greatest marketplace ever, allowing me to make some pretty decent cash on a daily basis. Here in my country nobody really uses Google plus but I'm not against it taking over facebook or anything, as a matter of fact I think that's where we are a heading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds