Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Express Writers is the Worst Company to Work With

NetGuru

Credits
Believe me when I say that this company is perhaps the worst company to work with,and I urge you all to see for yourselves, the "management" has no manners, they do not know how to address people,they assume things, and they will spend hours arguing with you and insulting you, they argue over pointless matters! lol, I could not believe the response I got from one of the managers. You all, read this comment she sent to me, she said; "I have 55 writers making a living from Express Writers. They make hundreds weekly and deserve it. They don't feel they were lured in or any of the crap you mentioned. Sorry the truth hurts. Good luck going forward, trying to continue outsourcing your work and calling it your own."
Now! let me break this down one step at a time, because this forum is about staff issues right? Okay, so firstly, is this anyway to speak to your writer? a person who has helped you earn money? When I applied for the job, all my work was genuine, and they accepted, yay me! when I was issued work to do, I did the work;albeit in a much different tone from the one I submitted as a part of the test process, in the end, the upshot was that the work I submitted was not of "quality" as the tone was too strict and so I was removed from the list of workers- and this is the response I get. This is the company that I refer to (https://expresswriters.com), I can safely say, this company has issues and does not deserve to be running, they need to understand that customer care, and more importantly employee care is critical.

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you mean by writing the second article in a different tone? I mean, there could be two sides to this story. They accepted you based on the first article you wrote. Was the quality of your second article up to par with the first?

Anyways, I agree that her reply was not very professional.

Well, please relax. Take a deep breath. I guess some people are just cut out like that. No amount of education can actually buy professionalism sometimes. But you can also look at it from their end. How certain are you you wrote things in accordance with established standards? Since I don't know how your conversation proceeded, I can only surmise you said something to provoke them too. Anyhow, your best option is to calm down and look elsewhere for profit. When you talk about online staffing, it's mostly a shaky business. You have to be prepared for the worst.

@Iludawg, when I say the quality of the second article was in a different tone, I meant that I wrote it like I was writing an informative piece, and not a comedic script, like the first script that I was accepted upon, to make matters worst, no guidelines were given for how to write the pieces that you were going to be paid for, so it is tantamount to writing blindly. @xTinx, As I said before to @Iludawg, there were no standards to be adhered to. After being told that I outsourced my work, which I denied, that was the response she gave, I think I had a right to say what I did not do, if that's provocative, I want to know what isn't.

@Iludawg, when I say the quality of the second article was in a different tone, I meant that I wrote it like I was writing an informative piece, and not a comedic script, like the first script that I was accepted upon, to make matters worst, no guidelines were given for how to write the pieces that you were going to be paid for, so it is tantamount to writing blindly. @xTinx, As I said before to @Iludawg, there were no standards to be adhered to. After being told that I outsourced my work, which I denied, that was the response she gave, I think I had a right to say what I did not do, if that's provocative, I want to know what isn't.

I guess I would not bother with them anymore if that is the case. Have you tried ConstantContent before? I have worked with them and sold a few articles with them before. You get to set your own prices but they do take a certain percentage of your profit. You do have to write with quality but I am sure you would be able to.

@NetGuru

Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with this company with us. I have never tried applying for Express Writers before although I have tried other content mill sites. The thing with such companies is, you really don't have that assurance that your work would be approved. Several times I have written articles with full effort and research but they still got rejected. That's what made me apprehensive of trying out for other companies like it.

In any case, I would say that the response to you was truly unprofessional. I guess they should have given more precise requirements for your project or topic as well so both parties won't have misunderstandings. I understand your point though and I think it's best to move forward with other opportunities. Here are a few sites I know of:

• iWriter
  • Textbroker
  • ListVerse
Good luck in your future endeavours!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds