Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Experience or Apprenticeship

Layefa94

Reputable member
Credits
Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd advise you go and learn for some time before you go into it, it doesn't even have to be months, depending on how fast you learn. Tutorials works too but there are some things you won't get while watching only video tutorials or books.

Often time I hear people say experience is the best teacher, Also some of my friends says that you must have serve some one first before you go on to establish you self
I plan on starting a piggery farm, should I just read some tutorial and then practice to get experience or I should go on to learn for some months as an apprentice?
For me, apprenticeship is always the best in businesses like this. Animal farming can be somehow tricky if you don't have a good knowledge of how it works. There are so many secrets that you may not know until you undergo apprenticeship. So I advise that you make up your mind, and find a place to learn and study more about it.

Experience and apprenticeship are almost the same thing. When you go on apprenticeship, you are invariably gaining some experience. As such, when there is an opportunity to to be an apprentice, you should grab the opportunity with both hands. Some businesses cannot start without apprenticeship.

Experience visage so many fields, but apprenticeship is the best way to learn and perfect your skills, apprenticeship gives you exposure and make you valuable connections because authomatically you become a boss that is being guided.

I feel it is better to go and learn under someone for some months, no matter the stress, it's worth it. You should not just be thinking you can do it alone m apprenticeship gives you a first hand experience which is more than anything else.

There are no ways to talk about experience without been an apprenticeship because one way or the other you would have to have gotten some form of experience before you can gain apprenticeship and it is better to gain such experience

There are people who say that working as an apprentice shouldn't count as work experience because they're “in training” for the duration of your qualification and it isn't really work. In my humble opinion, this is ...

Apprenticeship should be the best form of gain experience for a particular type of business you plan to venture into. If you look at the South Eastern men of Nigeria mode of apprenticeship is top notch, where a person serves is Master for five to seven years and in the end he settled to begin his own business. You will find out that most of this apprentice buid a very successful business

Clearly, experience and apprenticeship are almost the same because apprenticeship gives experience. A person cannot offer what he doesn't have in other words there's no experience without apprenticeship when it comes to skills except yours is a gift from birth then there's an exception.

Before you can become a well experienced expert in a business you will first of all learn the trade and by doing so you will be called an apprentise then after that you can become an expert.

Experience . matters a lot in anything you are going to do in the future especially business. go everything possible to gather experience for any business you are considering in the future. it will be of great help to you and your endeavour.

i think apprenticeship is good but a man with experience is more value able if you have experience then you not need any apprenticeship and you
experience make you good to get a job or run a bussiness

I woild say vased on .my own idea and experience as far, I could likewise also say that experience is the best teacher, but in this kind situation I will suggest you go as a apprentice to learn more about the root of piggy farm, because when you talk about life stock farming it requires you extra attention as regards it to make them survive although I can't dispute the fact that even when you study the course you can be excellent.

When it is being said that experience is the best teacher, it means that an individual had gone through a harsh time and could have ended up lossing property, capital and most of the time, the death of the business. But some weeks of apprenticeship would only help you prepare for the hard times ahead.

.an apprenticeship is that a traineeship can be either a full-time or part-time employment based training arrangement, usually for around 12 months (apprenticeships usually last for three to four years) and is generally in a non-trade related area.

On a basic one-to-one scale, an apprenticeship is typically seen as work experience – for example, one year of apprenticeship would be equivalent to one year of work experience. However, an apprenticeship provides a multitude of additional benefits for workers, since it includes on-the-job training and free education.

Anywhere you are gaining knowledge is an experience.If you are doing your internship for just a certificate it wont count but if you have gained knowledge and can justify them during the interview process its definitely an experience.

On a more basic scale, apprenticeship is generally viewed as work experience - for example, one year of apprenticeship equals one year of walker experience. However, Apprenticeship offers many additional benefits to workers, as it includes job training and free education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds