Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Expected Downtime - Moving Servers

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hey everyone,
We have an important update regarding our hosting infrastructure that we'd like to share with you.

Hosting Migration Details:
We are planning to migrate Admin Junkies from its current shared hosting environment to a Virtual Private Server. This move is aimed at enhancing our website's performance, reliability, and scalability, ensuring a better experience for all our members.

Migration Schedule:
While we aim for minimal disruption, we expect a downtime of approximately 2-3 hours during this migration process. The schedule for this migration is as follows:

• Date: Monday September 18th.
  • Time: Starting around 7/8 AM CST (Central Standard Time)
  • Other Time Zones:
    • GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): 12 AM / 1PM
Please note that the exact timing may be subject to change, but we will provide advance notice of any adjustments.

How Will This Affect You?
During the migration process, Admin Junkies will be temporarily inaccessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our services.

Stay Informed:
We will keep you informed throughout the migration process, providing updates and notifications as necessary. Please monitor our Discord: https://discord.gg/v5CHq5WW9j

Thanks everyone for being a part of Admin Junkies, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our platform. 😍

Gasp, the nerve of you for closing the forum to make it better.. I don't know if I can ever forgive you Mr. Cedric. You're dead to me now!
Sorry, won't happen again. - I think.

Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

We have 6 days and some hours to party like no other until we have to take a 3ish hour break! I expect some great parties in the mean time :D

Ok folks :)

The long awaited migration will he happening tomorrow at this time. As in 24 hrs from now. We had a delay due to my real life schedule :(

The migration has been a success. We went ahead and did the move instead of later today. All went well with no loss and only 40 minutes downtime. We'll be monitoring the error logs closely and adapt where needed. If you see anything weird, feel free to mention here. :)

We still plan on doing some optimization, so there might be a hiccup now and then. ;)

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest