Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Exciting Changes at Anime Insight & A Warm Welcome to Anime Online

Sinistra

The one and only!
Bronze Member
Website
www.anime-insight.net
Credits
We’re thrilled to announce that Anime Insight is undergoing a transformative restructuring to become an anime graphics community. Our new focus will be on providing you with an array of valuable resources, including PNGs, brushes, textures, and more, to support your anime-related projects and creativity.

What’s Happening? Anime Insight is evolving! We’re dedicating ourselves to becoming a hub for anime graphics resources. Whether you’re a graphic designer, an artist, or just love creating anime-themed content, we’ll have something for you.

During Our Downtime: As we work on these exciting changes, Anime Insight will be temporarily offline. But don’t worry, you won’t have to pause your anime passion. We invite you to join our sister site, Anime Online, where you can continue to engage with a vibrant community and enjoy a wealth of anime content.

What to Expect:

• A Rich Resource Library: Look forward to a curated selection of graphic resources tailored for anime enthusiasts.
  • Community Contributions: Share your own creations and gather inspiration from fellow members.
  • Seamless Transition: We’re working hard to ensure a smooth transition to our new platform with minimal disruption.
Stay Connected: Keep an eye on our official channels for updates and sneak peeks of what’s to come. We’re excited to share our progress and can’t wait for you to be a part of this new chapter.

We appreciate your patience and support during this time of change. Thank you for being a valued member of our community. See you soon at Anime Online, and stay tuned for the relaunch of Anime Insight!

Warm regards, The Anime Insight Team

This is a unique idea, I haven't seen many niche-specific graphics communities. They're usually all out or nothing. I wish you success with this new venture!

This is a unique idea, I haven't seen many niche-specific graphics communities. They're usually all out or nothing. I wish you success with this new venture!
The last time I did something like this it was a big hit. But that was back when places like Facebook and Twitter wasn't a thing. I am hoping to bring it back. I am also thinking of a complete rebrand but I don't know if I will go that far just yet! lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest