Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever used Coupons?

Credits
Almost all providers now offers coupons either directly to its customers or through third party sites. I personally bought 25 domains till date. Honestly saying I have never purchased any of those without some sort of coupons. I grabbed few for as cheap as $.99 for the whole year. Why should one not take advatange of the coupons, on long term you end up buying 5 times the one domain with coupon.

Have you ever used coupons and do you recommend using one or you are totally against it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used coupons to buy a lot of items and got really good deals. However, I am yet to use coupons for domains or hosting. I believe there is no harm in using coupons as long as you get a better deal.

Whether I am registering a domain, renewing a domain or even renewing hosting, I always use coupons. Sometimes these coupons work and sometimes these coupons do not work. When the coupon works, I mange to save $1-$2.

Coupons is a benefit we do not get to enjoy in this part of the world. However, I think it is a gradual process before we get there. I always imagined getting all these things for next to nothing. How awesome that would be.

No I have never used cupons before, I don't really know how to use cupons or the benefit of using cupons, however I will try it now so that I will have the experience.

I've enjoyed and still enjoying coupon several times on both aliexpress and Amazon. These e-commerce give me cash back almost all the times I shop on their website because I've being a member for a long time.
[automerge]1619199094[/automerge]
I've enjoyed and still enjoying coupon several times on both aliexpress and Amazon. These e-commerce give me cash back almost all the times I shop on their website because I've being a member for a long time.

No I have never used cupons before, I don't really know how to use cupons or the benefit of using cupons, however I will try it now so that I will have the experience.
Go and register with online stores like aliexpress or other foreign online store, they give you coupon that you can use when you buy goods from the site.

Whether I am renewing a domain or hosting, or buying a new domain, I always search for coupons and use those coupons. recently, I renewed a domain and by using a coupon I was able to save $2.

Coupons are very good. They tend to encourage the customers that this guy gives free stuff too. And they can make more purchases after using the coupon

Whether I am registering a domain, renewing a domain or even renewing hosting, I always use coupons. Sometimes these coupons work and sometimes these coupons do not work. When the coupon works, I mange to save $1-$2.
Coupons and cashbacks are a very incentives received from business owners. I've enjoyed this several times on aliexpress being a long time member.

Have heard about people using coupons for buying things but I haven't actually gotten a coupon maybe it's because I rarely used my online marketing sites where I do make purchases for things.

The coupons I can remember getting is from an e commerce website when I wanted to get things that I needed to complete a bundle, it was good to get though.

I have heard of most domain selling and buying website like namecheap and GoDaddy offer coupons for domain purchase. A friend of mine but one of his domain using a coupon code which got him a huge discount on the domain.

The coupons I can remember getting is from an e commerce website when I wanted to get things that I needed to complete a bundle, it was good to get though.
There are websitesnlike that that offer coupons to you wherever you are buying products for them to shorten the price of the products for you, I have use a coupon on Aliexpress site.

I have never used coupons before, how do they actually work tho? Are they like gift cards. Do they carry out the same functions that giftcards do? I have joined so investment that needed coupons to get in tho, but i was given the coupon directly

There are websitesnlike that that offer coupons to you wherever you are buying products for them to shorten the price of the products for you, I have use a coupon on Aliexpress site.
I have noticed that most sites that give coupon codes are e commerce sites and bet sites, e commerce sites use this coupon code to offer discounts to new customers who most times are reffered.

I recommend using coupons if they are available, it is a very good way to spending much money trying to purchase domain names from registrars.

If coupons are available for any purchase I want to make, I'll definitely use it so that I don't spend much. I have used coupon code on aliexpress and I got a huge discount for the product.

Recently, I was trying to renew my domains and sadly none of the coupons worked and I ended up paying the full amount. When this happens it is very frustrating.

The only place that I have used coupons before is actually using jumia and all these coupon code actually ask me to get my product at a very discounted price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds