Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever used Coupons?

I have noticed that a lot of webhosts have really low price for the first year. For example you can buy shared hosting for less than $20 from namecheap for the first year but renews at $33

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently used a coupon to register a domain and I managed to register a domain for $4.12 which other wise would have cost me just about $9 for the first year

If I am sure that the coupon is from a legit source preferably someone I have done business with before then no problem, but I do not really pay attention to coupons.

I can be against coupon code usage for any reason as they help you on discounts while making that purchase anyways. If I see one, I use I instantly and purchase the item for less

Almost all providers now offers coupons either directly to its customers or through third party sites. I personally bought 25 domains till date. Honestly saying I have never purchased any of those without some sort of coupons. I grabbed few for as cheap as $.99 for the whole year. Why should one not take advatange of the coupons, on long term you end up buying 5 times the one domain with coupon.

Have you ever used coupons and do you recommend using one or you are totally against it?
I don't own a website or a domain site as well,but I personally open this thread to learn more from everyone or members that will comment in here that know more about it tho.

Sincerely speaking i have never used coupon before, because i don't even know what is it talk more of knowing how to use it. But i will be happy if someone can help me explain it to me so that i can know what is it and how to used it because it will be of great help for me to learn.

So many people really don't know what it is they are missing when they ignore the coupon codes they get for making purchases. You are making these purchases at a very good discounted rate

Using a coupon means website is giving you a reduction some websites are offering to their workers a redeem coupon for using it for redeem others are offering coupon in contest others in their giveway others in their facebook page to some reason like promote more their social media page and a winner will win a coupon in namecheap so this is common practice nowadays.

I believe there is no harm in trying out coupons I haven’t used one myself but I hear it’s a really sweet stuff and can get you sweet deals

I have never used coupons because I never felt the need to do so. I do plan to buy a domain in the future. I believe that there are already many websites that do offer many domains for cheap rates, so I do not have any idea about how coupons work. Is it all about getting a free domain if you buy two domains? I mean is it a kind of buy two get one free offer?

Coupons are great and also Ideal for shopping too i habe used some in some occasions and it's helped in my shopping experience too as they could offer up to 50% off the actual price.
[automerge]1626101815[/automerge]
I believe there is no harm in trying out coupons I haven’t used one myself but I hear it’s a really sweet stuff and can get you sweet deals
Well @kay169 I think you should really try and use one maybe then you would appreciate it better and know how it actually feels,they are not that costly too.

Coupons are the ginger you get for shopping. I have used many coupons to subscribe for data, recharge, but never had to use one for a product. I don't usually shop online.

I have used coupon several times in the past and up to this moment. coupon is a great way of saving income as they enjoy the full benefits of the product you want to buy.

Coupons is a benefit we do not get to enjoy in this part of the world. However, I think it is a gradual process before we get there. I always imagined getting all these things for next to nothing. How awesome that would be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds