Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever get stuck after a influx of work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Working online can be unpredictable. Sometimes you're working non-stop for days, and then the next thing is, you have no work to do after.

With that being said, have you ever been stuck because work has dried up?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very necessary to work to enable one make a good living but having very good time to rest after work cannot be overemphasized, i make sure i do not work everyday, i just have to put Sundays aside to take some great walk, great exercises and eat some nice meals and have some good sleep, all these would reset the brain for better work.

This happened to me once while I was freelancing on fiverr. I got LTS of orders that I couldn't deliver at the specified time.

For every man who is out of work here , three or more will be out of work in the East. When a large mine is gearing up for production a large influx of working people come into the area.

For every man who is out of work here , three or more will be out of work in the East. When a large mine is gearing up for production a large influx of working people come into the area.
There are two type of problems in business or profession, one is a good problem while the other the real problem. The good problem is when you have more orders than what you can deliver in business and the best way to address this is to increase your capacity.

Working online can be unpredictable. Sometimes you're working non-stop for days, and then the next thing is, you have no work to do after.

You are very correct. There is a website I transcribe for and at times, I won't even have time to sleep let alone eat because of influx of work and at times, I can go 4 days on a row without single task to do.

This normally happens when you work online sometimes you'll be so busy because of customers are described as in now and you have no option than to attend to every work while sometimes it will be that free that you don't even have what to do.

Of course this happened severally when the site notice you are good at working and they have to pay you for every work you are doing so you get out of stock or work so other people could earn as well.

There was a time that I was working on a forum with unlimited posting. I was earning about $3 in a day because of the high rewards to my posts. I was spending 3 to 4 hours every morning and that really tied me up. But since the earnings was good so it was just okay. When the site did not renew my contract of posting I was left with my other forums. It was like I was in a vacuum for a time.

Of course it happens with me many times. But I have multiple ideas where I'm working online. So I take that time as an opportunity to give it to my other tasks and think about it properly. Because to make a stronger comeback, we need to go back sometimes. That's why I take it as a golden time.

This actually happens offline too, I wish have a lot of work piled up and would seem as if it was never end, then when it ends and I get no other task I feel empty and look for more tasks, lol.

Yes i have,even at bizdustry there are times whereby i don't have topics to post on and i haven't reached my daily post limits,i tend to feel not alright at those moments.

In reply to your above question concerning if i have gotten stuck due to an influx of work, well I would say yes i have been stuck numerous times due to influx of work, and what i did was just to take a step back and rest because health is important

Yes I have found myself getting stuck after working so much on this platform because I didn't see topics to comment on again. This has happened to me on several occasions that what I normally used to do is to quote people's comment so that I can keep on working.

Being tired from a lot of work is not a good omen at all. But it is something we have been experiencing very often. To ma nag that, I always employ proper time management.

Of course this happened severally when the site notice you are good at working and they have to pay you for every work you are doing so you get out of stock or work so other people could earn as well.
I really agreed to your submission. Sometimes the site just have to cap the work you can do so that you will not engage in what other people should do. And at times it is good to take some rest from work to be able to deliver quality service at all time when it is require of us.

At times i got stuck on my offline business cos of lack of sales for the day, but i don't give uo, i keep chasing it, till i achieve something bigger the next day. As for my online gig, oy Bizdustry I'm earning from. Completing my tasks here a day isn't easy.

It is very important for one to work so to make a good living, it is very good to work so that you make good money from it because without working you will never achieve something good.

I had encounter such a task while working,though it was not online it was an ofline job,we had to compliete the job on time and the funny thing is that the pay remain the same irrespective on when it is finished,and then we were legt we no engagement beore another could come in.

Yeah I do encounter such times where there won't actually be work online for me to do like when I used to work on Toloka Yandex I do have to pause and wait sometimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds