Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever get stuck on your work?

You are right, but I was not referring to all kinds of writers, but to those writers of books or ebooks, for them it is very difficult to gain a foothold in the market, since it is difficult to find readers who are willing to read your books

yes, unless you are in a very precarious situation and need money immediately, it is always better to have financial support or a job to support you while you develop your new project, otherwise you may be playing with fire

There are many writers who have been trying to sell their books on many platforms. However, they know that their books should contain something that may help others. Moreover, they would also need to price the books in a careful manner. This is why they sell books for a low price like $6 or $8 on many E-book marketplaces.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many writers who have been trying to sell their books on many platforms. However, they know that their books should contain something that may help others. Moreover, they would also need to price the books in a careful manner. This is why they sell books for a low price like $6 or $8 on many E-book marketplaces.
You would be surprised that there are many who even leave the price much cheaper, I followed a Spanish youtuber who had 80,000 subscribers who talked about energy transmutation and other spiritual topics, he wrote a book and sold it for only 1 dollar, on the other hand, there are other writers who directly give away their ebooks to have readers and receive feedback, I am a member of a book review website where writers give away their books to be reviewed and have readers, the name is onlinebookclub.

Every freaking day! Getting stuck on work or facing creative blocks is common and can happen to anyone. To overcome these challenges, taking a break, seeking inspiration from various sources, and brainstorming with others can be helpful. It's essential not to get discouraged and trust in your problem-solving skills. It's a natural part of the creative process, and learning from these experiences helps us grow as professionals.

You would be surprised that there are many who even leave the price much cheaper, I followed a Spanish youtuber who had 80,000 subscribers who talked about energy transmutation and other spiritual topics, he wrote a book and sold it for only 1 dollar, on the other hand, there are other writers who directly give away their ebooks to have readers and receive feedback, I am a member of a book review website where writers give away their books to be reviewed and have readers, the name is onlinebookclub.

I know about the Online Book Club website. They are a kind of website that pay reviewers. You have to be a person who likes to read books frequently in order to get paid. This is why you may need to read an entire book in order to write a summarised review. It is a legitimate website. But I think that they pay american readers only at the moment.

Was there a time where you got stuck on the work you were doing? Like maybe writers block, or you couldn't figure out the next step in your project? I have gotten stuck on some work in the past, but I've always figured out how to overcome it. But, it's not easy. How often do you get stuck on your work?
Writers experience writer's block frequently. It repeats often for those who are actively writing articles like every day. They run out of ideas on how to finish their articles.

This is why I don't take on article writing jobs. Writing long articles of 2000 words will have you stuck on it for too long. The use of AI makes it easy for those writing articles today.

Was there a time where you got stuck on the work you were doing? Like maybe writers block, or you couldn't figure out the next step in your project? I have gotten stuck on some work in the past, but I've always figured out how to overcome it. But, it's not easy. How often do you get stuck on your work?

I have had this experience and what I normally do is to take a nap. I always feel a breathe of fresh ideas once I wake up from a sound sleep. So, sleeping is a good step to recharging your batteries when you are stuck before continuing again. This is because trying to complete that task at that particular time may not always work out as you planned.

The first thing I do whenever I have a writing job is to first of all highlight every single chapter an important milestone for me. This goes a long way but whenever I have a writer's block I just think freely in nature and give it time.

The thing which I have come to understand about experiencing writer's block is that it's something that you can not forceful beat out of share will. You have to give it time so that it is going to pass for you to be able to come back to your normal free flowing writing mode.

As s an employee there I times I get stuck doing my work but I don't disturb my self instead I ask my colleagues about it, and they have been a good help to me. That's how I solve my problem In the office.

Yes, I have actually experienced this. It's about that time when you seem not to know how to go forward with your project as you can't think of any new ideas to implement. What I do when this happens to me is to take a break.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds