Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever get stuck after a influx of work?

This is the major reason why I don't like depending on online works only. Sometimes you will be very broke and expecting to get some gigs online and you won't even see at all
That is right. Especially when you are only depending on freelancing sites to earn. Sometimes you don't get clients at all or your bids don't get picked.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working online can be unpredictable. Sometimes you're working non-stop for days, and then the next thing is, you have no work to do after.

With that being said, have you ever been stuck because work has dried up?

no, it didn't happen to me because I don't work for anyone. I have several applications and forums where I work when I want and how I want, depending on how much I want to do.

I have never been in a situation when I had a lot of jobs to do and no time to work on jobs, I always have had dearth of tasks. That's because I m not giving preference to work instead I am building my education.

Sure, I've encountered the influx a couple of time and this happens when I'm with a tight schedule around the clock.

Sure, I've encountered the influx a couple of time and this happens when I'm with a tight schedule around the clock.
There are times in my offline business when I get a lot of orders and deliveries to make at the same time. At such times, I start thinking of how to get more dispatch bikes.

Working online you need to have a good skills to earn a considerable amount of money, sometimes we hardly have enough time to work online, having a good skills is a best way to earn a passive income online.

In business or professions, there are two types of issues: one is a positive issue, while the other is a true issue.
In company, having more orders than you can fulfill is a good problem, and the best solution is to expand your capacity.

Working online can be unpredictable. Sometimes you're working non-stop for days, and then the next thing is, you have no work to do after.

This has happened to me quite a few times, if I am being honest. I guess that is the nature of online work, and its propensity to be sporadic can be beneficial or disadvantageous depending on how the individual views the workload when it comes

In business or professions, there are two types of issues: one is a positive issue, while the other is a true issue.
In company, having more orders than you can fulfill is a good problem, and the best solution is to expand your capacity.
You are right with what you've just said, if you are running a company you'll face a lot of challenges but you are not expected to give up, giving up might not be the best option.

As I am new to online jobs, I enjoy doing it because I have a vision for it, from the day that I started it was non stop for me because I don't want to stop it, I am always searching to find something new.

Yes, working online is not something easy you have to be very serious if not you cannot get what you want, I'm saying this with the experience of what happened to me.

This also occurs offline; when I have a ton of work that seems to never finish, when it does end and I have no other chores, I feel empty and search for more work.

This also occurs offline; when I have a ton of work that seems to never finish, when it does end and I have no other chores, I feel empty and search for more work.
You are right, if you are working offline you might also face some challenges, as we all know challenges are most we can't escape from them, we need to stand strong anytime they come.

The only time i got stuck because work has dried up was when i was doing surveys. Sometimes there would be a lot of surveys and one night not be able to do all and other times, there would be no survey for days.

Definitely,at times things like this do happen and you are left with no other option than to engage yourself with something productive,you can decide to learn something new or improve your skill.

I've never experienced a circumstance where I had a lot of work to do but no free time to complete it; instead, I've always been short on chores. That's because I'm putting more emphasis on expanding my education than on working.

These days I don't get too many job offers. I see a couple fo reasons for this, one, freelancing has become very competitive and there are a lot of people applying for the same jobs, and two, there are AI tools to take over your jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds