Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been bit by a venomous animal? (i.e. Snake)

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you got bit by something that could be venomous? Like a snake or a black widow spider or some other animal or insect that can actually kill you. Thankfully I live in an area where we don't have many venomous things, but I'm sure a lot of you live in certain areas where you might have venomous snakes or other animals.

If you were bit, what was that experience like? Were you afraid you were going to die?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't been bitten by any poisonious animal before and i don't think i pray for that because i am sure it's gonna be deadly and dangerous.

Yes, I have been stung by jellyfish a few times in my life, the first time was so painful that I cried from the pain, that happened when I was 7 years old if I remember correctly, it is one of the strongest pains I have felt next to the toothache, I do not know which was worse.

I know I have been bitten by a house spider in the UK before and I have also been bitten by mosquitos but never anything that was poisonous.

I do remember once a bite becoming infected which I was a little worried about but the doctor was quick to recognise that and give me antibiotics.

The most painful animal or insect that have bitten me was a scorpion 🦂. I have never been bitten by a snake and I hope not to experience it in my life. I hate snakes with passion and that's why I would kill them immediately I see them. It doesn't matter where I saw, they are never going to survive me.

The most painful animal or insect that have bitten me was a scorpion . I have never been bitten by a snake and I hope not to experience it in my life. I hate snakes with passion and that's why I would kill them immediately I see them. It doesn't matter where I saw, they are never going to survive me.

I have been bitten by a scorpion 🦂 too last year when I finished what I was doing somewhere and was entering my house. The pain was so unbearable and lasted for weeks before I was able to fully recover from it. Being bitten by a scorpion can make one feel different shades of pains.

I have been bitten by a scorpion 🦂 too last year when I finished what I was doing somewhere and was entering my house. The pain was so unbearable and lasted for weeks before I was able to fully recover from it. Being bitten by a scorpion can make one feel different shades of pains.

Personally, I would have a scorpion bite me 100 times than for a snake to bite me once. A snake venom depending the kind of snake is very deadly. Some snake bites will kill someone in less than 30 minutes. This is the reason why I don't give any room for snakes at all. They are deadly cold blooded animals.

No, I've never been bitten by a venomous snake but I have been stung by a ton of yellow jackets and that really hurt. Once I got stung so bad that the swelling wasn't going down, so I had to go to a clinic and get a steroid shot and that helped.

I have never been bitten by any venomous animal (snakes, scorpions, etc.), I have been bitten by a wasp once, on my hand, but it was a mild infection that went away in less than 24 hours without any serious medications.

Yes, I have been stung by jellyfish a few times in my life, the first time was so painful that I cried from the pain, that happened when I was 7 years old if I remember correctly, it is one of the strongest pains I have felt next to the toothache, I do not know which was worse.

I have been bitten by some other fishes in the water when I was still a kid. We used to go fishing in the stream in our neighbourhood. We used to step into the stream to use our hands to catch some of the fishes. I enjoyed that childhood experience. I wish I could relive them all over again.

Back then there is this superstitious believe we were told " if your been bitten by centipede, boom that counts the end if your existence, no need rushing you for first aid or hospital 😏😏".

There came this day we went into the woods to do couple of things, I was bitten by a centipedes, I was panicking like seriously. Until a day passed nothing happened to me 😏😏😁. So I was like why are these people like these 😂😂. That's the only weird animal that has ever bitten me.

Back then there is this superstitious believe we were told " if your been bitten by centipede, boom that counts the end if your existence, no need rushing you for first aid or hospital 😏😏".

There came this day we went into the woods to do couple of things, I was bitten by a centipedes, I was panicking like seriously. Until a day passed nothing happened to me 😏😏😁. So I was like why are these people like these 😂😂. That's the only weird animal that has ever bitten me.

This is very hilarious but I'm very sure that it was something that must have given a lot of people the creep back then. There was one superstitious believe we had here too about another ant that was said to change your sex when they bite you. Whenever I saw those ants, I run as far as my legs can carry me.

No, I've never been bitten by a venomous snake. I don't go to where a snake will likely bite me like the woods or forest. If bees are considered as poisonous, I've been bitten by them twice. They are very painful buggers.

I have never been bitten by any venomous animal (snakes, scorpions, etc.), I have been bitten by a wasp once, on my hand, but it was a mild infection that went away in less than 24 hours without any serious medications.

Whenever I see people who are meddling with snakes when I mean snakes, I mean the poisonous ones all in the name of being a snake caretaker as a job. I can't imagine putting myself in that kind of harm's way simply because I want to be working as a snake keeper and be making money from it by harvesting their poisons for medical research and what have you.

Actually, no, because when I was little, a lizard crawled onto my hand and started moving and I thought it had bitten me and I was scared then because I was very young and didn't know much about lizards and thought it was deadly, but it wasn't even bites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds