Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Etsy businesses, do they get paid a lot?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
So Etsy is hugely popular marketplace for just about anything. Most of the stuff on there is custom made stuff, albeit, some really cool custom made stuff. But, they also sell old collectibles, video games, etc. You can find some good gems on this site.

Anyway, does anyone here make a solid living selling on Etsy? I am thinking about starting my first shop so I can sell some of my old stuff. I have a bunch of stuff I could sell and I bet it'd sell on Etsy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Interesting! All I can say is that you do your research properly and if possible met up with other sellers on esty who are now familiar with their services to explain their experience so far with esty for you before you can think of becoming a member. Personally, I do not sell things online, my business are mostly offline.

Yes I have knowledge of the site as I have read that Etsy is an international online marketplace where people from all over the world come to make, sell, buy and collect unique products. I have not sold but I think it is a good option, put your belongings for sale and surely you will have good results.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about Etsy online shop where people buy and sell their old goods, I have been looking for this kind of platform for ages now.

This is actually the first time I am hearing about this etsy and I think it looks just like eBay. You can then make money by helping people to look for and buy quality products, you can also help people to market their products there.

Etsy requires that you have a physical business where your shop can be located and I do not think etsy registers new members, but from old members that have shipped with them

I have not shopped from there but from what I have heard . it is just an online platform for both traders and customers to use the platform to exchange goods for money and sure you can make money through it.

So Etsy is hugely popular marketplace for just about anything. Most of the stuff on there is custom made stuff, albeit, some really cool custom made stuff. But, they also sell old collectibles, video games, etc. You can find some good gems on this site.

Anyway, does anyone here make a solid living selling on Etsy? I am thinking about starting my first shop so I can sell some of my old stuff. I have a bunch of stuff I could sell and I bet it'd sell on Etsy.
I have come across this website on more than one occasion and I still haven't had the chance or time to really review it and know if it's something that I can take part in.

Well, concerning your topic in the above post on etsy, I have to be honest and say that this is the first time i am hearing about etsy as i am new to it and haven't heard of it, but the way it sounds it is similar to jiji in my country for buying and selling

I haven't heard about the business before this is my first time of hearing this kind of business, I will really want to know more about the business and how it work.

I have heard of this marketplace before but I haven't really made research about it. I also want to know if it's also available for Africans as most of them are available to just Europeans and Americans.

I've never sold using Etsy before. With what i read here I'll say the site is tremendous. You can sell your old electronics, other valuables and earn money.

I have headed a lot about this site before. Like any other online site , it is being a market place where you can utilize the opportunity to make a lot of money from the market.

I know what etsy is, I have a not of friends using etsy to make a side income, but I have not tried it for myself. Etsy can be profitable when you can produce a good produce, which is not only unique but also affordable to the masses. You also need SEO and digital marketing skills

I don't think they really make alot. Most things they sell is at a subsidized rate and both buyers and sellers can exchange goods and services.

I know what etsy is, I have a not of friends using etsy to make a side income, but I have not tried it for myself. Etsy can be profitable when you can produce a good produce, which is not only unique but also affordable to the masses. You also need SEO and digital marketing skills
it has actually been very long that I visited this website and I'm not even sure of what took me to the website last but I believe that the project is a legit something that a good number of people are taking part in it.

Even though I have not listed any product(s) on the above platform before, but I must say that it is a really nice idea that you want to start your online shop on the above platform. It can really be another source of income for you. I wish you all the best.

One thing you must remember is that ETSY is an American company and most of the seller and buyers are from the USA. I am not able to access their site, so I cannot be sure if they accept sellers from all over the world.

You can make money by selling on etsy, you can sell digital items as well as physical items. I do not have personal experience, and I do not know anyone from real life doing business on etsy but I have read a lot of case studies about etsy business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds