Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Enhanced Membership Tiers: More Value, More Perks, More Rewards!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
We're thrilled to share some exciting news regarding our Premium Membership program. As we celebrated our one-year anniversary since launch a while ago, the Premium Membership system was due for a change. We've made sure you get more "bang for the bucks". With these changes, we made sure to enhance your experience and make it even more rewarding!

There are now 3 new tiers in our Upgraded Memberships:

🥉 Bronze Members
🥈 Silver Members
🥇 Golden Members

But that's not all! In addition to our new tiered structure, we've also pumped up the value across the board. You can now expect more perks, free services, higher discounts, and other "bang for the bucks" benefits. We've listened to your feedback and worked tirelessly to provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable Premium Membership experience yet.

See all perks, discounts, free services in our Tiers

We are immensely grateful for your continued support and loyalty, which have allowed us to make these improvements. Your involvement in the Admin Junkies community is what keeps us motivated to constantly strive for excellence.

For those who are already Premium Members, these exciting changes will be automatically applied to your membership, ensuring you don't miss out on any of the fantastic new benefits. These members have been moved over to the Bronze Members group and additionally you've been given an extra month free of charge. If you wish to upgrade, then we currently have a 20% discount available.

NB: There are a few Shop purchased Premium Memberships left, these will expire by the end of the month and the group will be removed accordingly.

If you're not a Premium (Tier) Member yet, there's never been a better time to join the Admin Junkies Premium Membership program. We can't wait to welcome you into our growing family.

For those who are not yet part of the Tiers, we have a current discount of 10% on yearly memberships if you wish to upgrade your account. This discount is available for the next 7 days. If you wish to upgrade, please PM me as this will need to be added manually.

Thank you for being part of our community, and we're looking forward to a fantastic year ahead with our new and improved Premium Membership program.

With this refresh I think it also allows for users to get more specified perks they may be interested in. They can pick through the options of what would best benefit them and their needs. Looking forward to what this year brings us all!

Going to say what's going on with the VIP ;P I mean I do like it however I have to go with what my funds tell me what I can do :)

Let's see how this new system goes right :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest